Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H lowering altitude when flying forward

Reaction score
Gents,

did any of you notice that the Typhoon is not lowering his altitude whilst flying forward? This happend (not only) in angle mode with GPS on outdoors when I noticed it. Is that normal? When I stop the aircraft and hoover, I can reduce the hight as I want.

Regards,

Patrick.

Reactions: mbernholdt
Gents,

did any of you notice that the Typhoon is not lowering his altitude whilst flying forward? This happend (not only) in angle mode with GPS on outdoors when I noticed it. Is that normal? When I stop the aircraft and hoover, I can reduce the hight as I want.

Regards,

Patrick.
It's not something I have experienced or noticed to be honest.

Flew this morning with no issues. I typically fly forward with rotation and lower altitude during the slow pan or forward shots. This is in slow mode (ultra turtle mode, but smooth).

Pull the left stick back while pushing the right stick forward. It will certainly descend but you have to tell it to with the left stick. If you are pushing both sticks forward it can’t descend unless it exceeds it’s maximum speed with both sticks forward, and that can only happen when GPS is turned off.

Flew this morning with no issues. I typically fly forward with rotation and lower altitude during the slow pan or forward shots. This is in slow mode (ultra turtle mode, but smooth).
Check the left stick using the test screen on the controller. Try the stick in Rabbit and Turtle to see if it responds in both.

That is some very good piloting! Gorgeous video!
Thank you @rdonson
I am just blown away by the close proximity detail of the C23. I know why the H520 is for 'inspection'. I just wish they would bump up the focus from 3' to ~ to 10' to ~ to bring the far background in a little tighter.

Thank you @rdonson
I am just blown away by the close proximity detail of the C23. I know why the H520 is for 'inspection'. I just wish they would bump up the focus from 3' to ~ to 10' to ~ to bring the far background in a little tighter.

Nice scene and piloting, I agree, but I am seeing serious distortion in the waves in the foreground. Is it just me? I have a 4K monitor. Is there a problem? Surely it's not an "it is what it is" situation. I'm not faulting anyone, just asking.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annaduke