Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H Manuals

The switch is right on the top of theTx, if you're going to land... Lower the landing gear after you've finished filming... If you're not filming, don't raise the LG!
If you've got time to choose the auto retract button (if it had one!) you could've flicked the switch to lower them!

I guess I'm just used to my Inspire 1 having the auto retract feature, and a setting in the app to enable/disable the feature. So no ground sensors at all on the Typhoon H then.

Reactions: Chris McMillan
I guess I'm just used to my Inspire 1 having the auto retract feature, and a setting in the app to enable/disable the feature. So no ground sensors at all on the Typhoon H then.
Tell me again, how much was the Inspire?
That reminds me of my other car, the Bentley, I so miss not being able to choose the temperature of my chilled wine... You don't get that feature in the Kia.

Reactions: DroneClone
They got the sensors in the front of the H, why not put one on the bottom?? That would be a great feature on the next Typhoon H2... that is if they ever release the H1 !!!

Reactions: Chris McMillan

wow did you go there , the Typhoon H is not even released, guess that is the deal breaker for DJI give it time and firmware updates can fix that. Happy Flying

Just got off the phone with Yuneec sales. They said Typhoon H to start shipping May 1st.....

My dealers said he received confirmation that his are inbound, but way less than he ordered ! Hope this time it is correct, tired of all the false statements from Yuneec to dealers to us !

Concerning the retractable landing legs, the manual doesn't mention if the legs automatically retract when the H takes off. It only states the operator can retract the landing gear manually. Hopefully there are downward-facing sensors that allow auto retract.

The pre-production model used the IPS to drop the legs on decent, if the auto option was selected in the software. Will this make it to the production model when the IPS modual is attached? Most likely.

They got the sensors in the front of the H, why not put one on the bottom?? That would be a great feature on the next Typhoon H2... that is if they ever release the H1 !!!
They do... it's called the IPS Module which you can add on. It is mostly designed for indoor non-GPS flying. For outdoors, it assists with stability at low altitudes. If you want to see one working just look at a DJI Phantom 3 (Advanced/Professional) or Phantom 4.

the "pro" H does have IPS same as phantom does and I am pretty sure I saw Trent Siggurd saying it slows down on descent to let the landing gear down so maybe it is also an auto feature

And we have waited and nothing has come, when it does we will have all the answers we are asking, Of having this and doing that !

Hmmm, Do not fly in winds above 12mph (19kph), SERIOUSLY... now I'm definitely waiting to see it fly. That's pretty mediocre for a drone, especially a HEX.
I want this puppy for RE but unless the weather is absolutely perfect it's a $2000 statue.
Nice job on the manuals guys

At least it is 2 mph greater than the Phantoms, and way more than Parrots and such. I can live with that. It's the size that is effected by wind and it's not a great great size bigger than a P3/4. The extra rotors are generally more effective for increasing the payload weights(lift) than for wind resistance.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval