Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H motor Problem

Reaction score
My Typhoon H starts OK, but when I test it by increasing throttle, one engine makes a grinding noise and stops ! It s unknown if there have been previous problems with it. Is there an available video on engine replacement , if it comes to that ? I ve looked for anything sticking or obstructing the engine,but haven t seen anything. Is it time for a new engine, or any other ideas ? Thanks

My Typhoon H starts OK, but when I test it by increasing throttle, one engine makes a grinding noise and stops ! It s unknown if there have been previous problems with it. Is there an available video on engine replacement , if it comes to that ? I ve looked for anything sticking or obstructing the engine,but haven t seen anything. Is it time for a new engine, or any other ideas ? Thanks
@ricmitch is right. If you are trying to test the motors without props that won't work. To test the motors connect the Q to the GUI and then test each motor by clicking on it with the mouse.

If you've been testing without props and not using the GUI this response is normal. We use motors on the H;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shalinishn18