Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon h propellers

Reaction score
kind of a stupid question but looking on line for replacement blades.

Problem all that I see on amazon say for the typhoon h480 .

Also anyone have a preferred choice with blades . I lost four when I crashed and need a new set

Eagle's Eye Video

Global Village Idiot
Staff member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Proceed with caution... the consensus of veteran members of this board agree... it is recommended to order Original Yuneec Props from a reputable source... most would not consider eBay to be that. Problem is as the eBay seller describes... many sold on eBay are knock-off copies, that can fail quickly... however, how do you realistically confirm that an individual eBay seller is in fact, selling original parts?

Recommended solution? Order from a reputable online source. Some retail locations that have a good reputation with members of this board would be:

Vertigo Drones
Yuneec Typhoon H Propeller / Rotor Blade A (Clockwise)

Yuneec Typhoon H Propeller / Rotor Blade B (Counter-Clockwise)

Carolina Dronz
PROPELLER / ROTOR BLADE A, CLOCKWISE ROTATION (3 PCS): YUNEEC TYPHOON H

PROPELLER / ROTOR BLADE B, COUNTER-CLOCKWISE ROTATION (3 PCS): YUNEEC TYPHOON H

Terrestrial Imaging
Yuneec Typhoon H Propeller Set Rotor Blade A (3-Pack)

Yuneec Typhoon H Propeller Set Rotor Blade B (3-Pack)

This completes this Yuneec Typhoon PSA... we return you to your normally scheduled programming.

Reactions: DoomMeister

NorWiscPilot

Premium Pilot
Reaction score

Also anyone have a preferred choice with blades . I lost four when I crashed and need a new set

Is your question actually concerning the term “H480” versus typhoon H?

If so, the H480 is the Typhoon H.

Jeff

P..S. In case it matters, I agree with the sentiment of the stated veterans of this forum; for something as critical as the props, best to stick with the originals.

That is, of course, until a proven alternative is certified by either the manufacturer or those same trusted sources.

Reaction score

If you don’t want to wait. Local Best Buy should have them for 30$ for set of 6

Reaction score
I would never have recommended buying props from ebay if I personally had not bought from this person before, I have bought and H, ST16, And Props from this seller all were new in yuneec boxes, best buy near me also does not stock any thing yuneec which is where I got my first H, yes buying from Vertigo Drones and Carolina Dronz is great and I have done so too, great service I might add

Eagle's Eye Video

Global Village Idiot
Staff member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I would never have recommended buying props from ebay if I personally had not bought from this person before, I have bought and H, ST16, And Props from this seller all were new in yuneec boxes, best buy near me also does not stock any thing yuneec which is where I got my first H, yes buying from Vertigo Drones and Carolina Dronz is great and I have done so too, great service I might add

@Racepro60 please understand that my post is a general statement on eBay purchases... not specific to the seller you suggested. If you have good results from the props you bought, that is great! I still however stand by my proceed with caution with eBay overall. @Dustoff please keep us updated when you receive the props... if they perform as well as your originals.

I'm not sure how it would be setup, but it would be a fantastic service to start a "pre-qualified" list of Amazon and eBay sellers... say if 4 or more members have had good results from a specific seller, that would act as an internal board "thumbs-up" as opposed to general eBay ratings. And when I say "members", I mean a certain minimum number of posts, indicating participation here... no **** "Joined today... Posts: 1" with some recommendation of 3rd party seller.

Reaction score
With the amount of people buying/ dimsmanteling THs there are new props and parts from u.s sellers with good ratings, all over. I got 10 new props in yuneec box for 20$ shipped on eBay.

Reaction score
Yea seems to be a lot of typhoon h parts out there. I just received my camera mount from vertigo drones and was pleased they where yuneec originals. I am slowly buying spare parts just in case .

Did not know there people buying them just to dismantle and sell parts. I have where a couple of sellers sell just the bird on one listing and the controller on another . Both together would be more than you could buy a factory refurbished one.

I bought my th from yuneec and was a factory refurbished aircraft . I could not see anything with the drone that would suggest it had been repaired .

Reaction score
@Racepro60 please understand that my post is a general statement on eBay purchases... not specific to the seller you suggested. If you have good results from the props you bought, that is great! I still however stand by my proceed with caution with eBay overall. @Dustoff please keep us updated when you receive the props... if they perform as well as your originals.

I'm not sure how it would be setup, but it would be a fantastic service to start a "pre-qualified" list of Amazon and eBay sellers... say if 4 or more members have had good results from a specific seller, that would act as an internal board "thumbs-up" as opposed to general eBay ratings. And when I say "members", I mean a certain minimum number of posts, indicating participation here... no **** "Joined today... Posts: 1" with some recommendation of 3rd party seller.
I like this idea becuse I really don’t trust online reviews on eBay .

FlushVision

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
@Racepro60

What a good idea!

Reaction score

I bought my replacement blades from bestbuy for the H

Reaction score
I received my props from the above recommendation for a seller and was pleased that they where oringal yuneec props in a box.

Reactions: Racepro60
Reaction score
Glad u got them in Dustoff. They weren't that expensive either, I keep an extra set, asking right an extra camera also

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TomF