Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon h propellers

Reaction score
kind of a stupid question but looking on line for replacement blades.

Problem all that I see on amazon say for the typhoon h480 .

Also anyone have a preferred choice with blades . I lost four when I crashed and need a new set

Proceed with caution... the consensus of veteran members of this board agree... it is recommended to order Original Yuneec Props from a reputable source... most would not consider eBay to be that. Problem is as the eBay seller describes... many sold on eBay are knock-off copies, that can fail quickly... however, how do you realistically confirm that an individual eBay seller is in fact, selling original parts?

Recommended solution? Order from a reputable online source. Some retail locations that have a good reputation with members of this board would be:

Vertigo Drones
Yuneec Typhoon H Propeller / Rotor Blade A (Clockwise)

Yuneec Typhoon H Propeller / Rotor Blade B (Counter-Clockwise)

Carolina Dronz
PROPELLER / ROTOR BLADE A, CLOCKWISE ROTATION (3 PCS): YUNEEC TYPHOON H

PROPELLER / ROTOR BLADE B, COUNTER-CLOCKWISE ROTATION (3 PCS): YUNEEC TYPHOON H

Terrestrial Imaging
Yuneec Typhoon H Propeller Set Rotor Blade A (3-Pack)

Yuneec Typhoon H Propeller Set Rotor Blade B (3-Pack)

This completes this Yuneec Typhoon PSA... we return you to your normally scheduled programming.

Reactions: DoomMeister

Also anyone have a preferred choice with blades . I lost four when I crashed and need a new set

Is your question actually concerning the term “H480” versus typhoon H?

If so, the H480 is the Typhoon H.

Jeff

P..S. In case it matters, I agree with the sentiment of the stated veterans of this forum; for something as critical as the props, best to stick with the originals.

That is, of course, until a proven alternative is certified by either the manufacturer or those same trusted sources.

If you don’t want to wait. Local Best Buy should have them for 30$ for set of 6

I would never have recommended buying props from ebay if I personally had not bought from this person before, I have bought and H, ST16, And Props from this seller all were new in yuneec boxes, best buy near me also does not stock any thing yuneec which is where I got my first H, yes buying from Vertigo Drones and Carolina Dronz is great and I have done so too, great service I might add

I would never have recommended buying props from ebay if I personally had not bought from this person before, I have bought and H, ST16, And Props from this seller all were new in yuneec boxes, best buy near me also does not stock any thing yuneec which is where I got my first H, yes buying from Vertigo Drones and Carolina Dronz is great and I have done so too, great service I might add

@Racepro60 please understand that my post is a general statement on eBay purchases... not specific to the seller you suggested. If you have good results from the props you bought, that is great! I still however stand by my proceed with caution with eBay overall. @Dustoff please keep us updated when you receive the props... if they perform as well as your originals.

I'm not sure how it would be setup, but it would be a fantastic service to start a "pre-qualified" list of Amazon and eBay sellers... say if 4 or more members have had good results from a specific seller, that would act as an internal board "thumbs-up" as opposed to general eBay ratings. And when I say "members", I mean a certain minimum number of posts, indicating participation here... no **** "Joined today... Posts: 1" with some recommendation of 3rd party seller.

With the amount of people buying/ dimsmanteling THs there are new props and parts from u.s sellers with good ratings, all over. I got 10 new props in yuneec box for 20$ shipped on eBay.

Yea seems to be a lot of typhoon h parts out there. I just received my camera mount from vertigo drones and was pleased they where yuneec originals. I am slowly buying spare parts just in case .

Did not know there people buying them just to dismantle and sell parts. I have where a couple of sellers sell just the bird on one listing and the controller on another . Both together would be more than you could buy a factory refurbished one.

I bought my th from yuneec and was a factory refurbished aircraft . I could not see anything with the drone that would suggest it had been repaired .

@Racepro60 please understand that my post is a general statement on eBay purchases... not specific to the seller you suggested. If you have good results from the props you bought, that is great! I still however stand by my proceed with caution with eBay overall. @Dustoff please keep us updated when you receive the props... if they perform as well as your originals.

I'm not sure how it would be setup, but it would be a fantastic service to start a "pre-qualified" list of Amazon and eBay sellers... say if 4 or more members have had good results from a specific seller, that would act as an internal board "thumbs-up" as opposed to general eBay ratings. And when I say "members", I mean a certain minimum number of posts, indicating participation here... no **** "Joined today... Posts: 1" with some recommendation of 3rd party seller.
I like this idea becuse I really don’t trust online reviews on eBay .

@Racepro60

What a good idea!

I bought my replacement blades from bestbuy for the H

I received my props from the above recommendation for a seller and was pleased that they where oringal yuneec props in a box.

Reactions: Racepro60
Glad u got them in Dustoff. They weren't that expensive either, I keep an extra set, asking right an extra camera also

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval