Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H with Intel® RealSense™ Technology -- Product Release**

I thought this was a good test of the Typhoon RealSense technology on the H. You might have seen it but it was an unbiased test.

I myself, usually wait a while before I buy something new for a couple of reasons. First, all the courageous techies buy first and do videos showing the results of their tests. Second, I have been burnt to many times with buying early and finding all the bad software issues and glitches. I wait a while until most all the software bugs are found and corrected. Third, With the way tech is going now days if you wait it will drop in price by 30-50% in first year of release. Ha. not to count all the clones offered. That's the hassle, wading through the clones to find the real deals offered cheap. Oh, and last but not least within a few months of a release they usually have a new better model RealSense etc... available. Usually they give you credit for your earlier purchase (rare) or they make you buy a whole new unit much more advanced than the first. I can see it now, release to public then come out with one with 360 coverage. Not compatible mod, you have to buy the new unit. Seen this many times, to many.

Don't get me wrong, I own all 3 models of Yuneec copters. But I bought them all at large discounts with all the toys that were available at time of purchase. I have the skyview goggles, but again bad choose for jumping just after release, burnt again. My headplays are much better goggles just not compatible. Too bad. This is no joke, 20years ago I was designing homemade VR goggles and the skyview goggles are really that old in visual technology. Sure, all is enclosed within the goggles but it's a heavy unit on my head and there is NOT one adjustment excluding the head band on the goggles. You can't adjust focus or adjust on your face, nothing. I tried them just for the heck of it on video games, sucked. Screen size and fov suck badly. You're looking down a tunnel at a little screen. It's that bad guys.

Just my two cent observations, and my day late buys now days.

Cheers

Batfire

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis