Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H with Intel® RealSense™ Technology -- Product Release**

Reaction score
Yuneec has just announced the release of the RealSense!

Intel RealSense Technology enables the Typhoon H to fly autonomously, intelligently navigating around objects, taking safety and customers’ creative options to the next level. Customers get these additional features in addition to what the Typhoon H provides:

- A factory installed Intel RealSense R200 Camera and the Intel Atom processor module work seamlessly with the flight control firmware to add intelligent obstacle navigation.

- With a combination of specialized cameras and sensors, this Intel system maps and learns its environment in 3D, recognizing each obstacle, planning an alternative route and safely navigating around it.

- The module also adds downward facing sensors to improve stability, enabling flight indoors or outdoors close to the ground, even with poor GPS reception.

The Typhoon H with Intel® RealSense™ Technology will also include:

- Wizard controller for dual operator mode

- Soft backpack

- Two batteries

- Extra propellers

A separate Intel RealSense Technology module for current Typhoon H owners will be released in the near future.

I will update you all when I hear when the RealSense module will be available for purchase!

Typhoon H with Intel® RealSense™ Technology - *Pre-Order*

Reactions: Aretus Smith Jr
If you already have the Typhoon H, will there be a RealSense module I can buy and install myself?

Yuneec has just announced the release of the RealSense!

Intel RealSense Technology enables the Typhoon H to fly autonomously, intelligently navigating around objects, taking safety and customers’ creative options to the next level. Customers get these additional features in addition to what the Typhoon H provides:

- A factory installed Intel RealSense R200 Camera and the Intel Atom processor module work seamlessly with the flight control firmware to add intelligent obstacle navigation.

- With a combination of specialized cameras and sensors, this Intel system maps and learns its environment in 3D, recognizing each obstacle, planning an alternative route and safely navigating around it.

- The module also adds downward facing sensors to improve stability, enabling flight indoors or outdoors close to the ground, even with poor GPS reception.

The Typhoon H with Intel® RealSense™ Technology will also include:

- Wizard controller for dual operator mode

- Soft backpack

- Two batteries

- Extra propellers

A separate Intel RealSense Technology module for current Typhoon H owners will be released in the near future.

I will update you all when I hear when the RealSense module will be available for purchase!

Typhoon H with Intel® RealSense™ Technology - *Pre-Order*
Is the $1899 price an educated guess or a confirmed retail price from Yuneec?

That is complete BS that we as current owners that waited months of lies and diversions have to wait an additional 30-60 days to get their real sense modular device...that just completely puts the market and enthusiasts on tilt.

Reactions: Renshi
If you already have the Typhoon H, will there be a RealSense module I can buy and install myself?

No and Yes...u'll have to wait for everyone else to get their new BUNDLED package then you the true consumer that waited patiently will get yours (30-60 days after) so maybe for x-mas!

That is complete BS that we as current owners that waited months of lies and diversions have to wait an additional 30-60 days to get their real sense modular device...that just completely puts the market and enthusiasts on tilt.

And the estimated price for the realsense modul only is a way to high in my opinion for current H Owners.
Prof owners will get the Realsense, 1 Batterie extra and the Hardcase for less than we shall pay to update.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval