Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Unexpected crash without reason

I've already requested to the SHOP the substitution, but they still makes annoying answers.

I've received the package from them back, and after my email of yesterday, they answer "the package is still on the way to italy"...
So, with what I've flight? with the GHOST of my drone?!?

-.-'
Update from the shop: they absolutely declare that assistance did a good work, but not what I see.
Now they don't want change the copter, saying I ust tel directly with yuneec.
EU warranty laws tell that the seller has always the responsability to the customer so, much probably, I'll send an advocate letter to them.

I'm really angry for the while.

Reactions: Dr Delta
Hi,

Sorry to hear you having such problems.

In Europe the laws protecting customers say the seller has the duty to deliver a fully functional object. Write the shop a letter (on paper) and demand a fully functional product in a specified timeframe (say 10 days). If the do not comply you have the right to dissolve the buy and you can demand your money back.

Sending telemetry to Yuneec itself and asking for their opinion may strengthen your case if they find something out of the ordinary.

Consumer laws in Europe (and the U.K.) are very clear about the responsibilities of retailers with regard the their customer's concerns of the products they sell if they are perceived not to perform as stated.

Update from the shop: they absolutely declare that assistance did a good work, but not what I see.
Now they don't want change the copter, saying I ust tel directly with yuneec.
EU warranty laws tell that the seller has always the responsability to the customer so, much probably, I'll send an advocate letter to them.

I'm really angry for the while.
one other recourse is if you bought it with a credit card , if so check with your credit card company about opening a dispute .

So, finally Yuneec send back to shop and it to me back the drone.
Thay accomplished my request for a new one, and send a new basic kit.
So now I've 5 new batteries, 2 chargers, new controller a fb new set of propellers. They installed my old real sense on this new drone.

Hope to find time to fly soon, and give you an update. 1538229088298.jpeg

Great news ! Hope you are able to realize great joy this time around.

Reactions: mamarz
This is how you end up with extra stuff lol. Now you can do team mode!

I’m curious, have you called the dealer that sent the replacement product to ask if they wanted the articles remaining from the original kit returned to them? As you only paid for one kit it would be ethical to inquire.

I’m curious, have you called the dealer that sent the replacement product to ask if they wanted the articles remaining from the original kit returned to them? As you only paid for one kit it would be ethical to inquire.
But in my hand only one kit, the however hold the old drone and the controller, only accessories remain to me.

But in my hand only one kit, the however hold the old drone and the controller, only accessories remain to me.
However, much weeks has passed and I still didnt fly with the new copter, no time or work to do it... This is sad... Hope this weekend can do a little flyght test.

So, I finally found the time to make some flight test.

From the initial fear, I started to become confidential again: after 10 minutes, with still half battery, decide to come back and cha ge it.
New battery in, and started again.

OK, I remember and take confidence minute after minute, second after second, command after command.
The fear goes out, and think now I'm ready to fly professional again.

I tried even the fly glasses, my girl wear and she felt so enthusiast about them.

New bird is good, and now I've a question.

I left on the remote controller the 2.4 antenna, It seem that caught the video signal more fast. Using the other one of 5.8,what I need to do?
Only change and nothing more?

Wait some your experience, many thanks and have a nice Sunday!

So, I finally found the time to make some flight test.

From the initial fear, I started to become confidential again: after 10 minutes, with still half battery, decide to come back and cha ge it.
New battery in, and started again.

OK, I remember and take confidence minute after minute, second after second, command after command.
The fear goes out, and think now I'm ready to fly professional again.

I tried even the fly glasses, my girl wear and she felt so enthusiast about them.

New bird is good, and now I've a question.

I left on the remote controller the 2.4 antenna, It seem that caught the video signal more fast. Using the other one of 5.8,what I need to do?
Only change and nothing more?

Wait some your experience, many thanks and have a nice Sunday!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval