Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Updating the firmware in CGO-ET?

Reaction score
Hello,

i can see that the CGO-ET I have here is not the latest. Coincidentally, I'm having problems enabling team mode with this camera. When I'm trying to switch to team mode, the button immediately jumps back to the single mode position, and there is a message on the bottom of the screen saying "request timeout". I'm having no such problems with the CGO3+. In case you were wondering, I'm using two ST16s (not the Wizard and not the ST12). I also can only read the fw version of the camera, and not the other subsystems of the copter (they all say "request timeout").

Anyway, I have downloaded the CGO-ET firmware, but how do I update it? Do I do it like with the CGO3+ - i.e. just put it on a formatted card, then into the camera and then click update in "About Controller" in ST16?

I'm cautious about this bc the yuneec.uk site states very clearly that you should not update the copter through the CGO-ET.

Please, if I may ask this... only confirmed information! I do not want to brick it, it's too **** expensive ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VertCold22