Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

VERY IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT NFZ !!! GREAT NEWS !!!

ok so i just got semi-excited for a for a brief moment. went to yuneec's page to look for the NFZ firmware that wouldnt be there and saw a typhoon H GUI for mac. thought to myself "oh, well at least they are doing something" downloaded it and its for the F'n Q500. they cant even get their webpage right.

Reactions: Niels Bogstad
Ok got an update from yuneec which i talked to the guy that sent me the form back the first week of july. Is everyone sitting down lol next week or the week after. They have placed them on their model and it didnt fly right.[emoji33] so they are refining it. This point its not worth getting upset. I asked about extending my warranty since it has set in a box. So he annotated it un the system and said let them know when i fly it. I said when i recieve the no airport bin file it will fly[emoji47] i have started looking for another platform i think im heading toward the inspire.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Reactions: Boredcontroller
Ok got an update from yuneec which i talked to the guy that sent me the form back the first week of july. Is everyone sitting down lol next week or the week after. They have placed them on their model and it didnt fly right.[emoji33] so they are refining it. This point its not worth getting upset. I asked about extending my warranty since it has set in a box. So he annotated it un the system and said let them know when i fly it. I said when i recieve the no airport bin file it will fly[emoji47] i have started looking for another platform i think im heading toward the inspire.

the inspire is very attractive. but that price tag!!!!

Lol well i will give it by next week then i will have to cut ties with yuneec on the H. Love my 500 zeal mod though. Did pull the trigger on the inspire 1v2 from frank at carolina dronz. I should have it wednesday

Lol well i will give it by next week then i will have to cut ties with yuneec on the H. Love my 500 zeal mod though. Did pull the trigger on the inspire 1v2 from frank at carolina dronz. I should have it wednesday

I may do the same thing. Sucks though, I love the TH when I'm not under a NFZ.

What's the difference between the 1v2 and and Version 1?

Yep me too now with some of the price cuts you will not get what you put in i think they are down to 1097.00 now

You get upgraded motors and i believe a stronger light bridge system. I know you get a gimbal now that can take the x5 camera thats the reason for the stronger motors. It comes with a x3.i may start another nfz thread to stop highjacking this thread even though it is dead

Alright recieved the nfz firmware and installed and tested it. The H would only fly 50 feet and not any higher. I landed and thought there was a problem. Hooked up to gui and everything looked fine 3 more test flights and the st16 was reading 26.1 feet all three flights. I contacted yuneec today who was very nice and they informed me that within a nfz the h will be restricted to 50feet and no further than 1 mile. So the nfz firmware will not work for me and i will be putting the bird back to the original firmware and selling it.

I am in no means bashing yuneec. The product just does not fit my need. I will continue to fly my modded 500 but thats it. Which flies above 50feet in the nfz. So why you restrict one bird and not the other makes no sense.

Last edited:
Alright recieved the nfz firmware and installed and tested it. The H would only fly 50 feet and not any higher. I landed and thought there was a problem. Hooked up to gui and everything looked fine 3 more test flights and the st16 was reading 26.1 feet all three flights. I contacted yuneec today who was very nice and they informed me that within a nfz the h will be restricted to 50feet and no further than 1 mile. So the nfz firmware will not work for me and i will be putting the bird back to the original firmware and selling it.

Where did you download the NFZ firmware from?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430