Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

VIDEO Camera Features - Histogram, Burst, Timelapse, Panoramic, Exposure, File Format

Seriously GREAT Job. Can't tell you just how much I appreciate the showing what the update is, what it does, and then giving an actual video demo showing of how it does it. The world needs more CaptainDrone's!!! :) And for the record, I agree, yuneec should be paying you. Show me any paid sales person who goes into this level of detail. Again, Thanks, you are AWESOME!!!!!!
Why thank you sir, much appreciated.

As always. Your videos are great, informative, and professional. Thanks.
PS: Heard from a reliable source that Yuneec will be putting out a new camera for the H. Up to 12x zoom, controlled by the ST16. It is supposed to have great specs and be somewhere between 150-500. Could not get a confirmation from Yuneec, as usual with future releases. If true, you will have a new toy to demonstrate in another one of you vids.
Have a Yuneec day!
Now that would be pretty cool! It would have to have some form of optical stabilization as every tiny movement at 12X would by very noticeable. If they made that, it would get plenty of tech media coverage.

As always. Your videos are great, informative, and professional. Thanks.
PS: Heard from a reliable source that Yuneec will be putting out a new camera for the H. Up to 12x zoom, controlled by the ST16. It is supposed to have great specs and be somewhere between 150-500. Could not get a confirmation from Yuneec, as usual with future releases. If true, you will have a new toy to demonstrate in another one of you vids.
Have a Yuneec day!
Hello,
Your source is really serious ? And, please, do you know the timing ?
thank's

This has been a very good thread keep up the good work captain.

Captain Drone did you add the shutter sound post or can it be grnerated at the ST16?

****... wish they had that. I did a pano test and was trying to stay ahead of the rotation for fun and it's hard to run in a circle with two Great Danes. I was in the edge of four shots but they were not in the stitching. PTGUI is real great and I could see where shooting and making double layered panoramas would be great for real estate and any open land views for ranch properties and big spreads. Thanks for the reply and your great photo video. The histogram has changed my level of capture to a much more pro place. No more crazy white balance blow outs and color shifts like my original 350 and CGO1 which started my drone video obsessions. I really think they've taken this little camera to a pretty great place considering the cost.

Reactions: PatR
CD I know how much time and effort it takes to put something like this together so I Thank You for sharing this video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: CAPTAINDRONE
Finally got around to producing a proper panorama.
There's no way I could have done it without this fantastic forum and Captain Drone's help.
I've loaded it onto my facebook page.
Hope this link works:

Facebook

Jim

Reactions: CAPTAINDRONE
Thank you for the great post CaptainDrone.
I was on a hurry to give it all a try only to discover my 3 week old drone was still running b22 firmware. Thanks to your intro info this is all sorted and I will be able to enjoy all the new features on my next flight.

CaptainDrone, Seems like I watched every video known to man regarding the Typhoon H before I decided to get one. Your videos are clean, precise and to the point. Thanks.

Pat

Hello all,

I've been told that the Facebook link doesn't work for most people so I cheated !
I created a movie of a still in 360degree format.
This is now on Youtube.
Pause the film and you can explore the full 360 degree picture by dragging it around.
If you open on a smartphone it works like VR

let me know what you think please fellas.

Jim

Open the full youtube version by clicking the icon at the bottom right.

Hello all,

I've been told that the Facebook link doesn't work for most people so I cheated !
I created a movie of a still in 360degree format.
This is now on Youtube.
Pause the film and you can explore the full 360 degree picture by dragging it around.
If you open on a smartphone it works like VR

let me know what you think please fellas.

Jim

Open the full youtube version by clicking the icon at the bottom right.

Excellent 360. This has made me determined to give this a go at the next opportunity. Thanks.

Reactions: Jim Davies
Thanks for the praise Brightsky.

Quite a bit of work to get there but couldn't have got there without captain drone and the other help from this forum.

Jim

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval