Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

well just got repair and shipping email on my Typhoon

Reaction score
Repair Notes:
Replaced defective top mount on camera. Verified current firmware and calibration. Tested tilt. Camera repair complete.

Yuneec would like to thank you for being a valued customer, please contact us if you have any questions or concerns with your repaired product.

Problem is that it was sent in because of the faulty GPS unit. this was a brand new H that has "never got off the ground"

I guess I will be making a phone call this morning. not sure about broken camera mount, it was the only thing that seemed to work properly. I could swing it around and look at everything ground level (since the thing would not fly).

I'd follow the "please contact us if you have any question" note and look into it directly. Posting here does nothing for you and since you have documentation there's no reason to wait to ask questions.

Reactions: Rayray
I had noticed a link on the email that I followed which had two repair invoices in them. the first was for the replacement of the upper camera mount. the second was for the replacement of three control boards

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apalomba