Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

WOOT/AMAZON HAS RECONDITIONED H WITH INTEL RS - CHEAP

lol okay here, NWS historical data ... now tell me what the winds were... W 20 Gusting to 35.

8OrJcuq.png

Link: National Weather Service : Observed Weather for past 3 Days : Augusta Municipal Airport

Now I don't expect you to know this obviously but I am a 20 year storm chaser so I know weather pretty good.

the wind was between 11-15mph here today and the tees were rocking more than what was depicted in that video

I pick up a refurbished Pro last week from Woot. In the past I've been really happy with anything I got from Woot however the H Pro was missing both batteries. Woot credited $130.00 back to me. So I picked up 3 Ultrax batteries from Amazon. Haven't flown the refurbished H pro yet..... Fingers crossed.

It looks like the refurb Q500 is sold out already. I'm not sure I really wanted it at that price anyway.

I bought a TH the last time woot had them. Everything expected was in the box and seemed to be in good condition or new. The bad thing was that it was shipped with the ST16's power switch on the on position. I'm sure this didn't do any favors for the battery but it seems to have taken a charge pretty good and lasts ok. The drone flew ok out of the box, but I have only flown it for 2 full batteries.

I have ordered stuff from woot for years and had pretty good luck. The last thing I ordered that I had a problem with was a blue tooth speaker that didn't work on battery power. I contacted Woot and they refunded my money and told me to keep the speaker. I took it apart and found that the internal battery was just unplugged, now it works fine.

Regarding flying the Mavic in high winds and almost not getting it back. When flying in high wind switch to Sport Mode, I did some high wind flying and video with it the other day and did quite well. Without it in Sport Mode you can have difficulty getting it back when facing a head wind. Shooting video in that mode will be somewhat tricky as speed for all operations is considerably increased.

This was yesterday and they did not last long just a few hours I got the Yuneec Typhoon H or Pro RealSense Drone for 589 everything included real sense, backpack, and 2 batteries with a 1-year Yuneec warranty

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
essentailhoodie