Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

WOW, Amazon Pro bundle $1099 right now (42% off)

Vertigo Drones seems to be the only source still honoring the deep discounts, my info says thru July 5 if stock holds out.
Note that this can change without notice.

I purchased from B&H. The 599 package. I figured why not at that price.

Vertigo Drones seems to be the only source still honoring the deep discounts, my info says thru July 5 if stock holds out.
Note that this can change without notice.
What is considered a deep discount with them currently?

What is considered a deep discount with them currently?

I suppose their website will tell as the mentioned above other websites from stores will do about their offers.
And maybe by typing 'buy Yuneec Typhoon H' into Google search machine you'll find the best offer ever.

;)

Vertigo Drones is matching the temp price sale.

Be aware that these prices (by whoever) are limited time-wise.
Ray do you have number to reach the guys at Vertigo Drones other than the one listed on the internet. I order the Typhoon H on Saturday and have been unable to contact anyone at this location. I had a few questions before it was shipped. I have left several emails and none have been answered.

Ray do you have number to reach the guys at Vertigo Drones other than the one listed on the internet. I order the Typhoon H on Saturday and have been unable to contact anyone at this location. I had a few questions before it was shipped. I have left several emails and none have been answered.

Some take a long weekend for the 4th of July holiday. I know a few companies here take off Friday and wont show back up till Wednesday.

My guess would be the next time they drop 47% off would be Prime day July 11th, if Amazon starts it, BH and the rest will follow. Of course, Yuneec could pull their discount trigger anytime I suppose.

My guess would be the next time they drop 47% off would be Prime day July 11th, if Amazon starts it, BH and the rest will follow. Of course, Yuneec could pull their discount trigger anytime I suppose.

I wonder would all of this mean a permanent price drop once the 520 is officially on the market.

To a limited extent I would guess yes, but not by a lot. Remember, the H is something no other model is in being modular. Keeping it current is a simple matter of swapping components.

While I consider the H >> XSP (why I now have 2 H's and no XSP's), the XSP is modular.

You fill yourself up with so much of that RCG/DJI stuff, it's melting your mind Pat :)

To a limited extent I would guess yes, but not by a lot. Remember, the H is something no other model is in being modular. Keeping it current is a simple matter of swapping components.

Well yea I wouldnt expect them to mark them down 50% or more, forever, just hope to see them drop a little cause then it really wouldnt make much sense into buying the H when the 520 is $2000 and as I type this, Vertigo has the H on sale again and showing a new price pending message for the 520 so who knows what the price is of a 520

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval