Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec.com having problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I've tried going to the Yuneec website to get the latest firmware but I keep getting error messages "This site can't provide a secure connection" using Chrome browser but I get similar results using Internet Explorer.
Anyone know of an issue with the Yuneec website?

Yup same I'm trying to pick up the new euro firmware as not on the uk website yet but just getting errors

I've tried going to the Yuneec website to get the latest firmware but I keep getting error messages "This site can't provide a secure connection" using Chrome browser but I get similar results using Internet Explorer.
Anyone know of an issue with the Yuneec website?

This is what I got using Firefox:
"The owner of yuneec.com has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this website."

Never use Internet Explorer to download firmware files. Always use Chrome or Firefox.

Reactions: abinder
It appears that Yuneec USA has blocked their own site for whatever reason. Very strange.
Maybe it'll come up by and by...

It appears that Yuneec USA has blocked their own site for whatever reason. Very strange.
Maybe it'll come up by and by...

This is only a ssl certificate error for the https-Site

Last update by avas for IE from September 14th , Firefox still OK

avast was the last reason, why the Yuneec UAV was blocked by virus infect ... same stupid error

I've been trying to get onto their websites all day with Chrome and Edge and nothing, getting the old 403/dangerous website error.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval