Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec USA contact info

Reaction score
I have been a long time flyer of Yuneec products. But I am at the point to where it has become very difficult to continue to operate with the current business decisions.

However, I have found a few key personnel at Yuneec USA whom I feel would be the contact points for raising these complaints. First would be the COO of the Yuneec USA debacle his first name starts with an R and ends in borders (I have also learned all yuneec USA employees are first initial last name @yuneecusa.com). So mine would be [email protected] (if I had one). Second is the director of marketing his name looks like F DeMartin. Both of these individual have control over marketing, updating software, hardware releases, and just about anything else.

I feel like a grass roots email campaign to express feelings might be a good idea. Especially since it seems no one at Yuneec views the forums to see what we are saying about yuneec products.

I have been a long time flyer of Yuneec products. But I am at the point to where it has become very difficult to continue to operate with the current business decisions.

However, I have found a few key personnel at Yuneec USA whom I feel would be the contact points for raising these complaints. First would be the COO of the Yuneec USA debacle his first name starts with an R and ends in borders (I have also learned all yuneec USA employees are first initial last name @yuneecusa.com). So mine would be [email protected] (if I had one). Second is the director of marketing his name looks like F DeMartin. Both of these individual have control over marketing, updating software, hardware releases, and just about anything else.

I feel like a grass roots email campaign to express feelings might be a good idea. Especially since it seems no one at Yuneec views the forums to see what we are saying about yuneec products.
EXCELLENT!!! I literally just posted a want for contact info for powers to be in the POI thread as I agree fully with you. Lots of great feedback in this forum but does Yuneec see it and if so is viewed as productive feedback or rant Site? Since I paid $$$ for the 520 not really wanting to accept it is all over for a platform that is a diamond in the rough.

Add Ryan Kephart, Kevin Killian, and Douglas Spotted Eagle to that list. Mr. Spotted Eagle heads up the commercial division and Mr. Kephart is marketing/customer service.

Boy oh boy are these guys going to be in for some treats in their emails soon. :)

Deservidly?

Perhaps those that write will first put their thoughts in a Word document and revise a few times to present a more professional statement.

Deservidly?

Perhaps those that write will first put their thoughts in a Word document and revise a few times to present a more professional statement.
Deservidly?

Deservidly?......did I miss that? I so love kureckting werdz.

Reactions: PatR

I have called many times and talked to many different people. Every time I mention the Forums and that their reputation is not that great.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis