Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec YES Extended Warranties and Crash Forgiveness

Reaction score
I am happy to let you know that today Yuneec USA launched its YES! (Yuneec Extended Service) program. These programs are available for the Breeze and the Typhoon H line. These are no deductible plans. There are two flavors.

1. Extended warranty
a. This plan extends the warranty for a second year
2. Crash forgiveness
a. Up to two non-warranty crashes repaired at no additional charge
b. 50% off labor for any additional non-warranty repairs

Both plans provide either a 20% or 30% discount on the purchase of a drone at the end of your term, if you never had to exercise your plan.

You can find more information on the program page on our web site.

YES! Plan Information

I am happy to let you know that today Yuneec USA launched its YES! (Yuneec Extended Service) program. These programs are available for the Breeze and the Typhoon H line. These are no deductible plans. There are two flavors.

1. Extended warranty
2. Crash forgiveness

Both plans provide either a 20% or 30% discount on the purchase of a drone at the end of your term, if you never had to exercise your plan.

YES! Plan Information
Hi, can you purchase the Yes! Plan even if you didn't but the Breeze off of Yuneec? I bought mine at Walmart.

Reactions: AOphoto
Hi, can you purchase the Yes! Plan even if you didn't but the Breeze off of Yuneec? I bought mine at Walmart.

Yes, just visit their website and look for “Yes!”

Wow, $89! I only paid $99 for the entire Breeze drone with controller recently at WOOT. The plans seem a bit overpriced IMHO. I think I'd just wait to get one on sale again before paying $89.

1. Extended warranty
2. Crash forgiveness

YES! Plan Information
I also purchased at Wal-Mart and can't find my receipt so I'm unable to join this program? Any suggestions? Thanks.

I also purchased at Wal-Mart and can't find my receipt so I'm unable to join this program? Any suggestions? Thanks.

Check the Yuneec website for details and phone number to call to see if you can purchase the Yes! plan.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval