Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

3d mapping software for typhoon H?

Reaction score
Hi all

Just picked up my Typhoon H today gotta say I'm in love with it [emoji23] that aside I was wondering if anyone has any experience with a 3d mapping software for the typhoon H I've had a look at some like Agisoft and pix4d but they all seem to show dji examples, if anyone could help out that'd be great.

Oh and hi all [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Reactions: John S and Forrestt
Hi all

Just picked up my Typhoon H today gotta say I'm in love with it [emoji23] that aside I was wondering if anyone has any experience with a 3d mapping software for the typhoon H I've had a look at some like Agisoft and pix4d but they all seem to show dji examples, if anyone could help out that'd be great.

Oh and hi all [emoji106]

Not sure what your looking for as far as 3D software but we can only wish at this point.

This 3rd party app was just announced for DJI.

3D Model

I was thinking I saw somewhere that if you shoot in jpeg the images are tagged but not when shooting dng. Maybe not?? .
Sorry just gotten round to trying this, and i had taken aload of picsas dng so i could edit them in photshop. anywas once i had done that i save to jpeg and low and behold they had gps data on them. so i bought that agisoft software and loaded 8 or 9 jpegs in and away it went, was very basic but it was just a test and happy to say that it works. now all wee need is a flight software to run the flight an take pics :)

Sorry just gotten round to trying this, and i had taken aload of picsas dng so i could edit them in photshop. anywas once i had done that i save to jpeg and low and behold they had gps data on them. so i bought that agisoft software and loaded 8 or 9 jpegs in and away it went, was very basic but it was just a test and happy to say that it works. now all wee need is a flight software to run the flight an take pics :)
Holy crap you purchased agisoft?? Ch ching!! $$$$$$ LOL!

I wonder if Eric's CCC software can help with building a flight path that flies an up and across pattern? I was planning on trying that, just waiting on my Pro to arrive at the dealer.

I wonder if Eric's CCC software can help with building a flight path that flies an up and across pattern? I was planning on trying that, just waiting on my Pro to arrive at the dealer.
Well that's one of the things I plan on trying tomorrow, don't have any ccc saved yet but defo gonna give it a crack, if we can get that sorted it's gonna be as easy as pressing a camera button [emoji23][emoji106]

Well that's one of the things I plan on trying tomorrow, don't have any ccc saved yet but defo gonna give it a crack, if we can get that sorted it's gonna be as easy as pressing a camera button [emoji23][emoji106]

In the absence of an API or SDK that might be a low tech solution. I wish Yuneec would open up an API, likely losing business to DJI or 3DR/pixhawk as a result.

Hi guys, I'm a construction manager in Australia and I'm using the typhoon H to take progression photos and site inspections. I've been looking around for some good software for ground mapping so I can calculate volumes for earthworks and fill. One that I've found is dronedeploy.com not too sure if this is the best one for the job though. They really need to develop an app for the ST16 and ST24 so you can program the flight path just like DJI. Even if the do, i assume it will run much smoother with realsence installed. I also wonder if it's possible to collect the realsence data and do the same thing? After all, it does 3 dimensionally maps its surroundings.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval