Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Bahía Concha, Santa Marta, Colombia

Hi everybody,

Enjoy a video compilation of Bahía Concha, Santa Marta, Magdalena, Colombia. Taken with the Typhoon H Pro.

Visit Bahía Concha:
Bahía Concha in Google Maps

You can follow me as @zoomhummer in Instagram, Youtube, Twitter...
Nice video with vivid colours and not too long...I watched it to the end. Interesting use of fast action combined with slowmotion, particularly of the girl jumping into the sea which caught my attention. I notice that the video was at 1080 resolution. I would have loved to see it at 4K

Reactions: zoomhummer
Nice video with vivid colours and not too long...I watched it to the end. Interesting use of fast action combined with slowmotion, particularly of the girl jumping into the sea which caught my attention. I notice that the video was at 1080 resolution. I would have loved to see it at 4K
Thanks! Well I have all the footage in 4K but my computer can't render at that resolution [emoji854]

I even had to turn "color correction" and "optical flow" off for the video to finally render. The preview was better than the resulting video.

Thanks! Well I have all the footage in 4K but my computer can't render at that resolution [emoji854]

I even had to turn "color correction" and "optical flow" off for the video to finally render. The preview was better than the resulting video.
Until summer last year I had a computer (still have it) that couldn't handle 4K, so I tended to shoot it 1080 only shooting at 4K if a client specifically asked for 4K. On those occasions I would render a 4K that I couldn't see and a HD version that I could see. However, that computer started playing up last summer which prompted me to invest in a new 4K capable computer which uses my smart 4K TV as it's display device. I bought it as a stand alone games tower without monitor and it has a high end graphics card...all for just £600.00 (prolly something like $700.00 U.S.). Never looked back since.

The thing is that I need mobility, so I need to invest in a laptop that could handle 4K. I already bought a 28" 4K monitor (expecting it to work with my computer but it only displays in 1080). Now, a laptop that supports 4K it's really pricy.

Can you describe your computer though.
Until summer last year I had a computer (still have it) that couldn't handle 4K, so I tended to shoot it 1080 only shooting at 4K if a client specifically asked for 4K. On those occasions I would render a 4K that I couldn't see and a HD version that I could see. However, that computer started playing up last summer which prompted me to invest in a new 4K capable computer which uses my smart 4K TV as it's display device. I bought it as a stand alone games tower without monitor and it has a high end graphics card...all for just £600.00 (prolly something like $700.00 U.S.). Never looked back since.

The thing is that I need mobility, so I need to invest in a laptop that could handle 4K. I already bought a 28" 4K monitor (expecting it to work with my computer but it only displays in 1080). Now, a laptop that supports 4K it's really pricy.

Can you describe your computer though.
ADMI Gaming PC: FX-8300 4.2GHz, GTX 1050 Ti 4GB, 16GB 1600MHz, 1TB HDD, Falcon Case, Windows 10. Obtained through Amazon UK.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval