Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CGOET recording thermal video?

Reaction score
After taking the H520 out to test the thermal camera I noticed that there was two videos saved on the ST16 and not on the camera SD card, one named "date/time" and the other "date/time/thermal. Here's a one drive link to both Public Have any of you seen anything from Yuneec on this?

Are all of your firmware up to date? Try formatting the card in your computer first.

After taking the H520 out to test the thermal camera I noticed that there was two videos saved on the ST16 and not on the camera SD card, one named "date/time" and the other "date/time/thermal. Here's a one drive link to both Public Have any of you seen anything from Yuneec on this?
The file contains two video tracks. You can extract the thermal by following this thread:
Extracting IR video from the CGO-ET

Reactions: 10-8
I was more curious why it wasn't recording to the SD card. The ST recording are typically low res (RGB any way). But good reference in that link @Steve Carr on extracting.

I was more curious why it wasn't recording to the SD card. The ST recording are typically low res (RGB any way). But good reference in that link @Steve Carr on extracting.
Are you saying you have no videos recorded on the camera?
The directions above are not for the ST16. They are for the video on the sd card from the camera.

Are you saying you have no videos recorded on the camera?
The directions above are not for the ST16. They are for the video on the sd card from the camera.
I'm not the OP. His post says that it did not record videos on the SD card, only on the ST16.

I'm not the OP. His post says that it did not record videos on the SD card, only on the ST16.
Oops...I see that now. In any case the ST only shows what is being recorded on the camera. I think the OP is expecting 2 files when there is only one which contains both video tracks for the visible and thermal. I will clean up this post later today.

Reactions: 10-8
Oops...I see that now. In any case the ST only shows what is being recorded on the camera. I think the OP is expecting 2 files when there is only one which contains both video tracks for the visible and thermal. I will clean up this post later today.
Cheers for the replies, The camera did record the mp4, the st16 recorded the visual light and thermal in .mkv as separate files. Sorry I did not make this clear

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss