Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

E50 / E90

I'm not giving up, I'm stubborn and will work on it! ⚒
You will get it to work somehow. Some gimbals still operate just fine inverted. Have you tried that with the 480 or 520...power up with props off, turn upside down and see what happens....if brave! Tilt down is now tilt up 90 deg

You will get it to work somehow. Some gimbals still operate just fine inverted. Have you tried that with the 480 or 520...power up with props off, turn upside down and see what happens....if brave! Tilt down is now tilt up 90 deg
They don't work.
They chuck a big spaz attack.

What if I mount a mirror projected out a bit in front of the camera angled 45° up. What mirror can be use that has extremely high clarity and a bit magnified?
I'll have to design a platform attached to the gimbal.

What if I mount a mirror projected out a bit in front of the camera angled 45° up. What mirror can be use that has extremely high clarity and a bit magnified?
I'll have to design a platform attached to the gimbal.
Already reflected ;), the mirror will be large (hence high weight) because of the angle of the camera focal and the image will be upside down. Not serious for the images, more annoying for the piloting.

Two videos of 4K footages. Example of post-processing of the images and example of shot with low light and parameters used to make it.

Reactions: Haydn
Nice sunset images. As the author comments, a filter would have been very useful but it is worth watching the video.

Edit: The author has uploaded another version

Last edited:
Fan Tho Mass brings us another video where at the end we can see a comparison of more filters.

Nice sunset images. As the author comments, a filter would have been very useful but it is worth watching the video.

I thought the video was very well done as it appears the maker, in this case the artist, used the light flare as a center point to establish a mood that added a sense of introspection to the video. The “moment” would not have been as well captured without it. The author truly has his sense of creativity together.

Reactions: flyingkar7
I thought the video was very well done as it appears the maker, in this case the artist, used the light flare as a center point to establish a mood that added a sense of introspection to the video. The “moment” would not have been as well captured without it. The author truly has his sense of creativity together.

The way to play with light is nice. It is also true that a well chosen filter would have maximised the effect. How important these details are to get good images.

Today, after the snowfall I was able to fly for a while, until it started snowing again. I took the filters and forgot the adapter.... :mad::mad::mad:

Luckily the sky has been covered and there was not so much light but it is noticeable enough to use filter or not. There is the difference between good images and other mediocre images (my own) :oops:

That was really good

We haven't had an interesting video from the cameras in a while. This time the E90 as an inspection chamber. The author shows us many examples of shots, at what distance he has taken them and then a zoom of some detail of those photos. It is interesting to get an idea of the capabilities of the E90 if it is intended to be used for inspections.

By my professional opinion inspections are another thing.
No video but photos where you can appreciate more details , I would like to see picture from the E50 ...

There's starting to be people with the E50.

Some of the owners of an E50 are encouraged to publish some photos indicating the distance of the shot?

Reactions: Andrea_63
An example

Intel Falcon 8+

I haven't found the price of the system, but it has to be scary for sure :eek:

The price is very very scary , a nightmare, so you have to be very very gentle while piloting :)

I've one, the previous version, great flying birds , Nex7 as payload.
I've photos of a inspection under a bridge , thats why I'm looking for photos of the E50.
I would like to use the H520 as a work horse and use the Falcon 8 only when I've to make photos under a structure.

Last edited:
The price is very very scary , a nightmare, so you have to be very very gentle while piloting :)

I've one, the previous version, great flying birds , Nex7 as payload.
I've photos of a inspection under a bridge , thats why I'm looking for photos of the E50.
I would like to use the H520 as a work horse and use the Falcon 8 only when I've to make photos under a structure.

All birds considered "professional" have a price that seems to make them with gold. The payload they usually carry, too. :p:p:p

The E50 didn't come out that long ago, but I still think some of the forum members have it already. I'm not that lucky.

We are on bad dates to ask for nothing, people are with Christmas and holidays and head somewhere else but I think they will post some photos :)

Reactions: Andrea_63

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33