Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

E50 / E90

Another interesting video of the E90 as an inspection tool. Says distances and zooms in.

For now they're the ones I have, they come in a kit. I know little about photography, the basics.

I leave the link of the kit that I have bought in case anyone is interested.

40.5mm ND2 ND4 ND8 Neutral Density ND Lens Filter Kit For Samsung NX1100 NX2000

P.D.Even it say send from China, to me they sent it from Germany.

I bought a cheap set of the koncept filters. They give a purple haze over the picture which isnt good.
Then bought individual filters made by Marumi.
Brilliant quality glass.
These were also on eBay around the £20 area whatever that translates to in your currency.

I bought a cheap set of the koncept filters. They give a purple haze over the picture which isnt good.
Then bought individual filters made by Marumi.
Brilliant quality glass.
These were also on eBay around the £20 area whatever that translates to in your currency.

Can you put the links please? I'm looking and I can't find them. I only find UV and CPL filters

H520 and E90 in poor light. I think the camera has done a good job capturing the colour of the late afternoon overcast.

That bird in the lighthouse is living proof of the low noise of the H520. He's not scared or anything. He only looks angry :eek:

Reactions: Graham
Provided a very slow approach is made, most birds ignore the H520 until you get really close. Close enough to identify them in most cases.

Another interesting video of the E90 as an inspection tool. Says distances and zooms in.

Great video and having the distances was extremely helpful. Many thanks to the maker. The video well demonstrated some of the pluses and minuses of the E-90.

The E-90's resolution makes it a great camera for "after the fact" image viewing. For those doing actual inspection work they need to consider several factors before making a decision between the E-50 and E-90. However, someone that's forward thinking would have both. If their work may include having the customer and perhaps a work crew on site to view the subject as it's filmed the E-90 might not be a good choice because the flight would have to be completed and the imagery post processed before necessary information was made available. A work supervisor and several employees for labor would be running up a cost in excess of $700.00/hour waiting around for usable images. An E-50 with an external monitor would be a much better choice in a "need it now" situation. There would be no need to enlarge the image, nor any loss of image fidelity as was clearly visible in the E-90 footage.

Fan Tho Mass bad person you've gone ahead jejejejejeje I'm kidding. Earlier we talked about a test with the filters, which on top of that are by chance the same as mine, and the mate publishes a video of just that.

Thank you :)

Reactions: ArltTech
We have a nice example in video of an inspection of a tower with the E50.
@Haydn , you know what I'm talking about??? :p:p

Reactions: Haydn
I
We have a nice example in video of an inspection of a tower with the E50.
@Haydn , you know what I'm talking about??? :p:p
I'm actually uploading a higher quality version. once it hits Ill post a link.
Thanks BIG MOUTH :p :p

:p:p:p jajajajaja You didn't see me? I was behind the door, waiting for the video to finish uploading to comment on it :D:D:D

Here is my first Inspection video. First Job using the H520 and E50.
Pretty happy with the outcome.
Obviously I edited out the parts that showed "concern" by the owners/contractors.
If you can handle it in 4K then try it out :p

H520 E50

Reactions: arruntus
:p:p:p jajajajaja You didn't see me? I was behind the door, waiting for the video to finish uploading to comment on it :D:D:D
You will have to re watch it now with the new upload as the old one I deleted.. It was only 720p not 4K.

You will have to re watch it now with the new upload as the old one I deleted.. It was only 720p not 4K.

I've seen it again, unfortunately with the shitty internet connection I have, I usually see everything at 720p except for the videos of this thread. I've noticed that, but I haven't given it much thought.

Good video :)

Was a lot clearer than I first thought it would be, quietly surprised. Thanks for sharing. And yes I did watch it in 4K

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval