Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Even a blind man can see!!!

Reaction score
I might get into trouble over this one. The P4 has been lowered in price to $1100.00 The Inspire 1 V2 has been lowered to $1999.00. Now why is this happenings? Do you think it's because there is goodness in their heart or are they concerned? Now I know some of you will say it's because DJI is coming out with a new Inspire. Is it January? Hummmm,Fly safe

I love my H and P4 and I have spoke to my dealer about possible upgrades for the H to make it as good or better than the P4 so I will have the best of both worlds to work with !;)

I love my H and P4 and I have spoke to my dealer about possible upgrades for the H to make it as good or better than the P4 so I will have the best of both worlds to work with !;)

I don't want to upgrade and spend more for it to be good or better. I wanted the H to perform as Yuneec claimed it would.

Unfortunately I was really looking forward to buying it, even made a video about it. I am now buying the P4 mainly as I need the best all round camera for a sub 2kg drone.

Plus my dealer/hobby shop has had enough with Yuneec. They are clearing out all product from them. Apparently too many issues and slow delivery on new stock. For example the H hasn't even arrived yet!

I don't want to upgrade and spend more for it to be good or better. I wanted the H to perform as Yuneec claimed it would.

Unfortunately I was really looking forward to buying it, even made a video about it. I am now buying the P4 mainly as I need the best all round camera for a sub 2kg drone.

Plus my dealer/hobby shop has had enough with Yuneec. They are clearing out all product from them. Apparently too many issues and slow delivery on new stock. For example the H hasn't even arrived yet!
I won't pay for it! Yuneec will if they honor their product! Time will tell. If not, I am happy just as she fly's! Fantastic !

You can get an Inspire for cheap. Then you have to shop for the camera and gimbal. I'm curious how Tanks and Trucks knows so much about a bird he doesn't own and doesn't intend to buy. Mine performs exactly as I expected. In many ways better. And yes, if you can only use a camera in auto settings by all means buy something else. You're welcome to keep it a secret. No need to tell us.

Reactions: JohnL
You can get an Inspire for cheap. Then you have to shop for the camera and gimbal. I'm curious how Tanks and Trucks knows so much about a bird he doesn't own and doesn't intend to buy. Mine performs exactly as I expected. In many ways better. And yes, if you can only use a camera in auto settings by all means buy something else. You're welcome to keep it a secret. No need to tell us.

I was super pumped and did have all intentions of buying it Steve. Like I said before, I made a video about how pumped I was to get one. I dont need to own it to see how the camera performs, Watching the vidoes posted all over the place is enough for me.

End of the day I want run times over 20min and the best camera, Only one real option.

I might get into trouble over this one. The P4 has been lowered in price to $1100.00 The Inspire 1 V2 has been lowered to $1999.00. Now why is this happenings? Do you think it's because there is goodness in their heart or are they concerned? Now I know some of you will say it's because DJI is coming out with a new Inspire. Is it January? Hummmm,Fly safe
If the P4 begins to sell at that price all over the globe than Yuneec is going to discontinue the H from lack of sales or they will have to match the price of the P4.

Think back to Yuneecs original price plan. It was not $1300 but much more. Than the P4 launched and Yuneec undercut DJI by $100 and many Typhoon H were preordered.

Consumers new to drones buy by price.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval