Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Excellent Yuneec Customer Service

Reaction score
I have a Phantom 4 and a Typhoon H Pro. I love both. I have received superb customer service from Yuneec. Way beyond my expectations.

I do not like the fact that the H climbs to 10 meters when you switch out of Angle mode. I usually fly at low altitudes. This resulted in my H climbing into an overhead branch. I'd like to see an on/off options for the "climb" and/or a "set the climb to altitude" ability.

Anyway, the repair (very minor) cost me $80 plus shipping both ways and was a lesson in school of hard knocks.

I experienced SUPERB customer service from Yuneec. When I call them, I got right through to someone, and he was very helpful. I am NOT used to even FAIR customer service, so this experience made my day.

PS; I just placed an order for the Phantom 4 Pro today with DJI.

Thanks for sharing. Mine has never climbed when changing to Angle mode. Sure you did't select RTH in error?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: yuneec53
I have a Phantom 4 and a Typhoon H Pro. I love both. I have received superb customer service from Yuneec. Way beyond my expectations.

I do not like the fact that the H climbs to 10 meters when you switch out of Angle mode. I usually fly at low altitudes. This resulted in my H climbing into an overhead branch. I'd like to see an on/off options for the "climb" and/or a "set the climb to altitude" ability.

Anyway, the repair (very minor) cost me $80 plus shipping both ways and was a lesson in school of hard knocks.

I experienced SUPERB customer service from Yuneec. When I call them, I got right through to someone, and he was very helpful. I am NOT used to even FAIR customer service, so this experience made my day.

PS; I just placed an order for the Phantom 4 Pro today with DJI.

PS; I just placed an order for the Phantom 4 Pro today with DJI. <- SORRY TO HEAR THAT

Why, would you switch out of angle mode? Smart mode is for anxiety attacks!

Thanks for sharing. Mine has never climbed when changing to Angle mode. Sure you did't select RTH in error?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It was changing OUT of Angle to Smart

I confirmed with Factory Customer Service that it's supposed to climb when switched to Smart (that's stupid in my opinion).

I can assure you that this is not correct. What person did you talk to in Yuneec Customer Service? USA?
Yes USA and I mentioned my suggestions to him as well. I had it in angle mode, hovered around to make sure everything was Kosher and then switched to Smart mode. It went straight up. If I goofed up and put it in RTH, that would explain it also. But the tech at Yuneec said that that was a safety factor to make it climb when switched to Smart.

But the tech at Yuneec said that that was a safety factor to make it climb when switched to Smart.

One more time, absolutely not correct. What is the name of the Yuneec employee you talked to? That is ONLY correct when switched to RTH!!

I didn't play detective (and ask his name). As I said, we even discussed my suggestions about making this a user option. But, that all said, I am perfectly willing to consider that I did to a RTH. I doubt it, but it is possible. I will tray it again, from a safer place, and see for myself. Keep the "!!!" to yourself please. It was not necessary. Thanks for your input.

Is it possible you switched to smart when the H was inside 30ft of controller and it climbed to maintain 30ft "safe distance"?

Is it possible you switched to smart when the H was inside 30ft of controller and it climbed to maintain 30ft "safe distance"?
That's most likely what happened! Thanks. I'll be more aware of this now! I suggest that Yuneec make this a user selection option, thoughts? Thanks again for hitting the nail on the head.

Reactions: Markinter

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval