Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Firmware Update - Update

Reaction score
The title looks odd, but I'm wondering now I have my H, what's the latest on the firmware update. A while back I seem to remember some said go for it others said no need. What's everyone's thoughts? Any problems either way?

I updated my h from V1.2.1 to V1.2.2 and don't have any problems. Very easy to do.

I updated my h from V1.2.1 to V1.2.2 and don't have any problems. Very easy to do.
Mine is not updating. says firmware can not be found. I have formatted, unzipped, left it as is... what is the issue? Seems straight forward and every time I call Yuneec, I get a different answer.

Dana, I didn't unzip the file. I downloaded the file to my Mac and just copied the file to the card and put it in the camera slot. Then went into the st16 and did the update for the H not the st16. Hope this helps.

Dana, I didn't unzip the file. I downloaded the file to my Mac and just copied the file to the card and put it in the camera slot. Then went into the st16 and did the update for the H not the st16. Hope this helps.
Thanks... It was IE that messed me up. It was creating a .zip file versus leaving it as the .bin. Once I downloaded it from Chrome, it loaded with no issues.

Reactions: MikeB
Is / are the update(s) for the H only or does the ST16 and / or camera gimbal require updated also?

Steps you through the process and show you how to check your firmware version for you ST16 and "H"....
My update process was a breeze. The H/ST16 did not try to update anything that was already up to date. It only updated the Gimbal.
Just be sure that the file you download is the .bin file. I've heard that if you use Internet Expolorer it will convert the file into a .zip file which will not work with the update process.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval