Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Flight Mode App Hack by Dronie!

I'm not familiar with lietch app functions, Ive bought USB Toolbox and am very pleased,

Would this app be able to automate flight paths including camera functions?

If so I'd be in in the 15-25$ range depending on final functionality

isn't that for the tornado not sure it's going to be on typhoon

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I can tell you the way point works well with the 920

Retain multiple camera settings.
Some verbal warnings.
the 920 you can save camera settings but no verbal warnings

Last edited:
Alright guy's I've torn the entire Flight Mode app apart and looks like I'm really going need to roll my sleeves up! This is going to require a ton of work...it maybe easier to create an app similar to Litchi that works with our Typhoon H's. I'm a single coder, but with support from a few friends in different parts of the world this may work!

If I create this app however, because of the time and complexity of such a venture it will not be free....I now have a better understanding of how the Flight Mode app works in conjunction with the hardware and from the looks of it just about anything mentioned in the wants department is possible.

What I need from the members of this forum is a solid commitment that if an app like Litchi is created for the Typhoon H people will pay for it...further more I'd like to get a consensus on what my fellow flyer's would realistically pay for such an app.

Litchi is currently listed at $24.99 US and has 10,000 downloads. I don't need to make this app as expensive.

Considering the work involved, 24.99 is more than acceptable. Wish I could help. Perhaps a gofundme campaing and you could hire some help?

Seems to me that this update covers some of the things you're all asking for......no????

Attachments

• Typhoon-H-Software-Release-3.pdf
    2.8 MB · Views: 45
Never heard anything more concrete then nice plans and funny remarks, and after #79 never heard of this dude again.
No posts whatsoever on this forum after februari 2017, when he offered shell painting for $40.

:cool:

I sat here... Like a dummy... And read all freaking 5 pages of this to hopefully see some software this guy was gonna make. The title should reflect the outcome so no one else wastes their time.

Lesson learned? When reading a thread that is more than 6 months old, go to the end and see how long it has been dead. There isn’t time enough to go through and relabel threads that are ancient, and when someone adds a post like you did it brings it right back to page one and more get duped into thinking it is a live thread.

Best course of action is to read, but don’t resurrect a dead horse.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval