Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

For Those of us Who Ordered B&H Batteries!

Reaction score
FYI ! here we go again with the two week Yuneec !

The Professional's Source
800.606.6969 / 212.444.6615
Login / Register My Account Track Order Live Chat Wish List
Hello ,

Please be advised that the YUNEEC TYPHOON H BATTERY- 1-PACK you have on backorder is estimated to arrive at our warehouse in 10-14 days. As soon as we receive it in stock we will ship your order to you, and e-mail you with the tracking information.

We apologize for the delay to your order and any inconvenience it has caused you.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance.

Thank you, we appreciate your business.

Moshe H

B&H Photo Video and Pro Audio

The Professional's Source.

E-Mail Customer Service Department

http://www.bhphotovideo.com

Reactions: NoCoOutdoorGuys
FYI ! here we go again with the two week Yuneec !

The Professional's Source
800.606.6969 / 212.444.6615
Login / Register My Account Track Order Live Chat Wish List
Hello ,

Please be advised that the YUNEEC TYPHOON H BATTERY- 1-PACK you have on backorder is estimated to arrive at our warehouse in 10-14 days. As soon as we receive it in stock we will ship your order to you, and e-mail you with the tracking information.

We apologize for the delay to your order and any inconvenience it has caused you.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance.

Thank you, we appreciate your business.

Moshe H

B&H Photo Video and Pro Audio

The Professional's Source.

E-Mail Customer Service Department

http://www.bhphotovideo.com
Lol 2 weeks! Good price I'll be buying 3 + chargers. AUS is at $189

Maybe they thought it was Q500 batteries

I ordered 2 batteries from B&H on the 6/3 for 83.99 each with free shipping. Now it is 139.99 That is where the makeup price will come from I guess.
I called yesterday and was told they had shipment coming in on Tuesday, so go figure about the 2 weeks as stated above.
But at that price, I will wait.

Reactions: Samuel Fowler
I ordered 2 batteries from B&H on the 6/3 for 83.99 each with free shipping. Now it is 139.99 That is where the makeup price will come from I guess.
I called yesterday and was told they had shipment coming in on Tuesday, so go figure about the 2 weeks as stated above.
But at that price, I will wait.

I saw that back then and missed out on it. I thought why not wait a day or two...BAM it was gone. I was so angry at myself for not jumping on it. You were smart to grab that then. I saw Adorama did it but not free shipping, but hey thats okay. Price is still AWESOME!!!

Hey DC at least your email was better than mine and gave a time frame, My email said "The following is still out of stock" and that's it. I ordered about a have hour after you. :)

What about batteries for the ST-16? Is there anywhere to get those? I'd like a few of those

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval