Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Got my RealSense....now what?

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I just received my shiny new Real-sense module directly from Intel. I'm excited to have a go, but not exactly sure where to start.

Has anyone seen or found docs, info, or anything related to this as yet? I've searched around, but so far no dice.

Appreciate anyone chiming in here!

Hey everyone,

I just received my shiny new Real-sense module directly from Intel. I'm excited to have a go, but not exactly sure where to start.

Has anyone seen or found docs, info, or anything related to this as yet? I've searched around, but so far no dice.

What was the price?

Did it come with the down facing sonar?

Be wary of that link. My Bluhell firewall blocked it. Not saying it is bad just to be careful.

Strange....it's a link that takes you directly to Intel's website.

@raptorheli2, why do you think it won't work? I must admit, there's next to nothing about it available anywhere.

@Dragonflyerthom, I will unbox and take photos later and post them here. From looking at the Intel site, I can't tell if there's more than one version of this, so I'm assuming this is the correct module.

Tony, yes please post some pictures and a mini review if you can.

As for the link, I am unsure I just wanted to report the block. click.intel.com may not actually be Intel.com. I have not checked into it so it could be a phishing site. Those sometimes take you to the legit sites but can capture information in the background acting as a proxy.

Again I am not sure on that one, it could be just fine. I just like to beware due to credit card scams etc... You said you ordered from that and received the product, it is probably fine, just watch your CC statements. i:)i

Good luck getting that to work ..

I love the bit ....

The Camera may not be used in any “mission critical application” in which the failure of the Camera could result, directly or indirectly, in personal injury or death.

Reactions: QuadBart
Good luck getting that to work ..

I love the bit ....

The Camera may not be used in any “mission critical application” in which the failure of the Camera could result, directly or indirectly, in personal injury or death.

What do you mean? Are you under the impression that is is junk because of a legal disclaimer? Are you kidding me, they put warning labels on coffee telling you it is hot. They put them on utility knives warning they are sharp. A Star Wars toy put a warning on the box that the light saber is not to be used in battle! i:) i

Due to people being so litigiousness, a lot of companies have to do that.

No what i mean that may be a real sense module , but if I'm not wrong it's for a laptop computer to be used like a web cam via usb probably ?.

Reactions: Suncoast
No what i mean that may be a real sense module , but if I'm not wrong it's for a laptop computer to be used like a web cam via usb probably ?.
So if you plug that into your car it will drive it's self ?.

They make modules I can just plug into my car and it will drive itself? Cool, where can I get me one of those. i:)i

Hey everyone,

That's not the Typhoon H Intel Realsense.

Reactions: Yuneec_Usa
I believe that is a SDK (software Developers Kit) Realsense module for use in development of applications (such as the Typhoon H). Yuneec will have a module that fits the drone and will have the software (if not already in the H) to operate the Realsense module for the purpose of a drone.

Gyro that is 449.00 euros.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval