Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hi All from Iowa - add Typhoon H Pro to hanger

Reaction score
Hi All from cold Iowa,
Been enjoying reading the posts, recently added a Typhoon H Pro. Had several toy quads, Parrot’s birds, added a Mavic Pro & Spark few months back and ordered Typhoon H Pro this weekend! Always had a shine for the Typhoon H; very impressed with the DJI crafts, although the Typhoon H remained a big interest... no personal stick time, just like it’s unique features. Heard / read several negative for Typhoon H, but remained high interest. From reading the posts, sounds like several mods are available to improve; optional ST16 antennas (4Hawk raptor, etc), external hull antennas, optional cameras, etc.

Have several questions, so I’ll enjoy all your threads.
Off the top; read several threads commenting on proper take-off mode? If not correct, can fly uncontrolled. Any recommended video that touches on the priority points? Curious, will the orange H520 case swap with the H?

There are many advantages with the H you will soon enjoy. Take off in angle mode less headaches for the H, it prefers to stay in one piece.
You can fly with out GPS, better be confident you can handle this, in windy conditions nooooooo.
Once in the air you can let go it will hover and stay in place (in GPS mode).
Lots of video on YouTube that's where I got a lot of my info. Also lots of info here in the "Forum Search"

AH-1G... Thanks for info! Off mic, your call sign... you fly the Cobras! Had a little Rr Door time on UH1D, respected the Cobra boys with wing pods & nose guns! My Uncle flew the 1st gen Cobras several tours... raw beast for the time!

The H has an appeal none others seem to capture... other then the 520.
Looking forward to receiving it

Happy to see you aren’t a fan boy. Some dji guys come over just to fish around. I have dji, yuneec, horizon hobby, immersionrc, etc. I bought these because one can’t do all the work I would like it too. I love the h. It’s a solid machine. The updates are good as well. Don’t worry you won’t see a weekly update like dji. That was cool that they are on top of things. But I’ve been caught off guard in the field with inconsistent firmware on board. So here’s a update in the **** cold. That is annoying that it updates every few days. You will have a blast with the h. So much different.

Yes the G at the time was a beast and still is to some extent,
Our birds were fully air conditioned also, including cooling off your butt. Yea nose guns with grenade launchers, soooooo cool:cool:. Never forgot how the blades would warp when fully loaded in a turn pulling on the collective, watched my torque gauge many times red lined, shewwww:eek: Missed Nam by a couple years, my duty was Ft. Carson Co.

Last edited:
Reactions: 0verload
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Yuneec Pilots forum. I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Yuneec quadcopters.
Enjoy!
*User Manuals: Support Downloads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio