Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

How To Disable Smart Mode

Great idea, thanks for the tip. I have been worried about accidentally flipping the switch.

I'm guessing you could save this as a model on the ST16 and then save the normal settings with Smart mode enabled as another model, then flip between them if you needed to use watch me/follow me

Reactions: Forrestt
Great idea, thanks for the tip. I have been worried about accidentally flipping the switch.

I'm guessing you could save this as a model on the ST16 and then save the normal settings with Smart mode enabled as another model, then flip between them if you needed to use watch me/follow me
Flip them how? curios gregeh? with a switch, back to square one, but I may have missed something? Have you looked at settings to answer above? You all DO NOT have to change them, just look at them and then exit, it will not change them at all to just go to 'Channel Settings" select A02 select S4, then select "Edit" it won't edit don't worry, then post your readings for Pos 0,1 and 2 then click save or just "Back Button twice to exit, Thanks All !:)

Flip them how? curios gregeh? with a switch, back to square one, but I may have missed something? Have you looked at settings to answer above? You all DO NOT have to change them, just look at them and then exit, it will not change them at all to just go to 'Channel Settings" select A02 select S4, then select "Edit" it won't edit don't worry, then post your readings for Pos 0,1 and 2 then click save or just "Back Button twice to exit, Thanks All !:)

Here you are. 0,0,150

Also for those that are willing to participate would you please repeat steps but instead of tapping AO2 simply tap S4 and reply with settings from there. The display will look the same only difference is it lists Hardware input rather than Output. Bare with me, I'm trying to understand how things are working so as to help all of us perhaps. And thanks!! :)

Also for those that are willing to participate would you please repeat steps but instead of tapping AO2 simply tap S4 and reply with settings from there. The display will look the same only difference is it lists Hardware input rather than Output. Bare with me, I'm trying to understand how things are working so as to help all of us perhaps. And thanks!! :)

0, 0, 0

Mine too are 0,0,150

Mine too are 0,0,150.

No you've misunderstood me. Not flip with a switch - The bottom right button on the main flight screen is 'Model select' which allows you to create a new model and save different settings I think. So you could have two Tyhoon H models to switch between a 'Smart mode active' model and a 'smart mode deactive' model. All other settings on the models would be the same

Mine too are 0,0,150

Mine too are 0,0,150.

No you've misunderstood me. Not flip with a switch - The bottom right button on the main flight screen is 'Model select' which allows you to create a new model and save different settings I think. So you could have two models to switch between a 'Smart mode active' model and a 'smart mode deactive' model. All other settings on the models would be the same
That is something those of of willing to try it should do. Great idea!

Mine too are 0,0,150

Mine too are 0,0,150.

No you've misunderstood me. Not flip with a switch - The bottom right button on the main flight screen is 'Model select' which allows you to create a new model and save different settings I think. So you could have two Tyhoon H models to switch between a 'Smart mode active' model and a 'smart mode deactive' model. All other settings on the models would be the same
Gotcha !;)
Yes, Pos1 and Pos2
Mine is off on the active settings alittle, wierd, if they are factory set? !

Reactions: CAPTAINDRONE
Mine too are 0,0,150

Mine too are 0,0,150.

and inh,inh,active?

I created another Model called "No Safe Mode" however now the ST16 states "The current model is bound. If you switch to another model, the current model will be disconnected". I'm afrai this will only allow you to actually bind another machine rather than create a different profile. I could be wrong and will continue to test a bit.

OK I am totally confused.
My ST-16 is Firmware version 03.01.b18 the latest version according to Yuneec.
On My ST-16 the "Flight Mode" switch is on Channel 5 or Switch A01.
When A01 is selected, I get 3 different settings for the Flight Mode. (Smart, Angle, RTH)
When A02 is selected I only see 2 changes on the middle lower display, and it only changes when RTH is selected.
I changed the settings for A01, and you can now see that the H (the tail light) only has Purple White in Safe mode and in Angle mode, and RED in RTH.
When I put A01 back to the -100% 0 100% I again have all 3 modes? Tail Light is Green (Safe Mode) Purple (Angle) and RED (RTH)
Soon as my batteries charge going to go out and test this and shoot some video of a SMART MODE take off.

Reactions: Forrestt
OK I am totally confused.
My ST-16 is Firmware version 03.01.b18 the latest version according to Yuneec.
On My ST-16 the "Flight Mode" switch is on Channel 5 or Switch A01.
When A01 is selected, I get 3 different settings for the Flight Mode. (Smart, Angle, RTH)
When A02 is selected I only see 2 changes on the middle lower display, and it only changes when RTH is selected.
I changed the settings for A01, and you can now see that the H (the tail light) only has Purple White in Safe mode and in Angle mode, and RED in RTH.
When I put A01 back to the -100% 0 100% I again have all 3 modes? Tail Light is Green (Safe Mode) Purple (Angle) and RED (RTH)
Soon as my batteries charge going to go out and test this and shoot some video of a SMART MODE take off.
That is VERY interesting to say the least.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval