Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Motor won't start blue red light flashing

Reaction score
I am very new to the typhoon h I acquired it pretty cheap knowing that there was some problems with it and I have found that the GPS is definitely bad because I cannot calibrate the compass and it will not acquire GPS signal.. from all the threads that I have read the propeller should be able to still spin while GPS is disabled I have not been able to do this my typhoon H is blinking blue and red and I have not been able to find any help online, any help is appreciated

I am very new to the typhoon h I acquired it pretty cheap knowing that there was some problems with it and I have found that the GPS is definitely bad because I cannot calibrate the compass and it will not acquire GPS signal.. from all the threads that I have read the propeller should be able to still spin while GPS is disabled I have not been able to do this my typhoon H is blinking blue and red and I have not been able to find any help online, any help is appreciated
How fast are they blinking?
Look at this chart
https://yuneecpilots.com/attachments/upload_2017-12-28_20-8-16-png.8081/

The red light blinks for about half a second and the blue light blinks for about half a second and it just keeps blinking back and forth back, I didn't see the light sequence that I'm experiencing on the sheet that came with the Drone nor the link that you just sent.. instead I communicate I have tried disabling the GPS and the same thing happens

Are you close to an airport? Are your batteries fully charged both on the H and ST16? Any updates firmware and software? Are you able to bind?

Are you close to an airport? Are your batteries fully charged both on the H and ST16? Any updates firmware and software? Are you able to bind?
Yes I am able to bind I am not close to an airport and the batteries are fully charged, as far as the software goes when I got the Drone it did not come with the original SD card so I bought another SD card and downloaded the latest controller update and the Drone was supposed to update automatically but I am not sure if I successfull.. I will go ahead and wipe my SD card clean and reformat it should I do the updates on the firmware and software one by one if so which one should I do first

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval