Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Mounting Lume Cubes on a Typhoon H

Reaction score
Hi , this is my first post on here so forgive me if I am doing it all wrong

I have a Typhoon H and want to mount two Lume cubes - there are brackets available for models without the real sense module but I need one that works with this fitted , can anybody help please?

Thanks Tim

Hey tim, Riley here, I work for Lume Cube. Our new Typhoon Mounts are adjusted so they work with the Intel Real Sense technology not he Typhoon. You can find them here: https://www.lumecube.com/shop/lume-cube-yuneec-typhoon-h-kit

Have fun flying and feel free to reach out to [email protected] with any questions!

Hi , this is my first post on here so forgive me if I am doing it all wrong

I have a Typhoon H and want to mount two Lume cubes - there are brackets available for models without the real sense module but I need one that works with this fitted , can anybody help please?

Thanks Tim

How strong is the part that's holding the lights to the reengineered dust cover? That cover is some pretty thin plastic so what keeps the weight of the light from stressing and breaking there? Is it possible to see a picture of just the lights from the back and underneath?

Its fairly thick where the 1/4-20 bolts go through the mount to install the cubes, it does fit the camera mount easily, if you use the Typhoon H back pack you will either have to modify the foam or un-install the cube mount to stow the H back in its place as the studs stick out to far.

Hey tim, Riley here, I work for Lume Cube. Our new Typhoon Mounts are adjusted so they work with the Intel Real Sense technology not he Typhoon. You can find them here: LumeCube | Portable, Durable, Powerful Lights for Photo and Video

Have fun flying and feel free to reach out to [email protected] with any questions!
Riley, I flew the cubes at SMGs night class last night on the 520. As one of the three instructors they work amazingly well on the bird! I just need get my phone to connect better to them. I know I watched in April when you were working my station at seven magic mountains connecting the Bluetooth but I forgot how and it was to dark to read the manual. Oh well I just need practice.

For everyone else, the Lume Cube CGO camera mount for two Lume Cubes works perfectly for 107.29 flights. And Riley is awesome.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval