Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Need Help locating upgrades cuz in a Time Crunch.….

Reaction score
Hi everyone each year I go to Arizona over Thanksgiving cuz family their. But this year I'm scheduled to leave on the 16th to fly down & I'm really wanting to be able to find the new Itelite DBS05.6B before then so I can have time to set it all up & possibly try it before leaving & taking it all down with me but so far everywhere I've looked has said sold out, so does anyone know of anywhere I can get one? Its the 3 antenna Pro version DBS not the 2 antenna. Also as I've been in deep thought about possibly buying the RS to add to my H but not 100% sure I should right now or not so any help there is appreciated, I know that even though the RS may not perform to its full potential yet as in it only may work in certain modes but that is all easily fixable via firmware update & I foresee them doing that relatively soon cuz with so many out there that own an RS.

Anything done in haste has a tendency to go badly. The antennas on the ST-16 work just fine for LOS operations and beyond. Is there an established need for longer range and voiding your warranty?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you done a mod to your ST 16 which would require you to have three antennas in a mode?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval