Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New 4K will not allow take off

Reaction score
View media item 823Help. I have a brand new 4K. I can get it connected to my phone so I can see through the camera, but I cannot take off in any mode. None of the status icons indicate anything except for the wifi. It did work once, in "selfie" mode, but only after I moved it from the ground to a table and back to the ground. Those steps no longer work.

Above is an image of my screen.

Try resetting it man. I had some issues yesterday where the WiFi wouldn’t show up on my phone. I reset it and now it works just fine.

Use the steps in this thread Breeze Troubleshooting Checklist and Help to help analyze where you are faulting out.

From the looks of the screenshot you are using an Android device to run Breeze Cam. Try placing your phone in airplane mode before connecting to the Breeze.

I went through the troubleshooting list, but there were no fault indicators.
Putting it into airplane mode, and just activating the wifi seemed to do the trick. Why is that?
Anyway, I'll try it outside again tomorrow and see how that goes. I guess if that doesn't work, I'll try the reset.

I went through the troubleshooting list, but there were no fault indicators.
Putting it into airplane mode, and just activating the wifi seemed to do the trick. Why is that?
Anyway, I'll try it outside again tomorrow and see how that goes. I guess if that doesn't work, I'll try the reset.

Android has a habit of always wanting to be connected to the internet. The Breeze has no gateway it it always tries to bypass it. Airplane mode turns off cellular and puts the android OS in a state where it doesn’t actively seek being online.

The Breeze Cam app on Android devices doesn’t support Live Streaming, so placing the phone in Airplane mode does not reduce any functionality of the app.

There are a lot of android users that ran into problems when they updated to Android 8.x Oreo. Yuneec should update the app, but with the Breeze being about two years old, that is not very likely.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frida Gold