Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New Typhoon H owner

AJan

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Hi all, Greetings from northern Virginia. I have been flying a DJI P4 at work for the past year; finally bought a drone for my own commercial use. B&H Photo Video had the Yuneec Typhoon H on sale, and so I was 'sold.' It arrived yesterday; batteries are charged and now I wait for some free time to fly the Typhoon. Have flown the Typhoon H before when going through daytime and night-time training from the Sundance Media Group, so I'm familiar with it. Looking forward to using it as we get into 2018. Cheers.

Reactions: Steve Carr
Welcome to the forum. There is a huge amount of useful information on the H in these pages. Hope you enjoy you new machine and the forum as well.
On that first flight, after you power on the H outside, let it sit for 12.5 minutes to allow time for the GPS to finish updating.

Reactions: AJan
DO NOT FLY IN SMART MODE! Hope you have successful flights, I know you'll enjoy having this bird. Take your time, oh and your compass calibrations, be in a wide open field with no metal obstacles.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Yuneec Pilots forum. I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Yuneec quadcopters.
Enjoy!
*User Manuals: Support Downloads
wreath_sm.png

Hi all, Greetings from northern Virginia. I have been flying a DJI P4 at work for the past year; finally bought a drone for my own commercial use. B&H Photo Video had the Yuneec Typhoon H on sale, and so I was 'sold.' It arrived yesterday; batteries are charged and now I wait for some free time to fly the Typhoon. Have flown the Typhoon H before when going through daytime and night-time training from the Sundance Media Group, so I'm familiar with it. Looking forward to using it as we get into 2018. Cheers.

Welcome to the forum from someone
out of Belgium.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TroyBoy