Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New Typhoon H Pro $1,740.00 Real Sense, 2 batteries, Backpack...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am very excited about Part 107 and what this means for the industry. I truly believe that the technology being developed for this will change the world.

With the new Part 107 FAA Remote Pilot in Command (sUAS) certificate now being required for commercial/professional drone flying, non-pilots wanting to charge for flying their drones will have to pass a $150.00 test at an FAA test center.
So I am offering $150 off of most of my professorial level drones including the Yuneec TYPHOON H Pro w/RealSense,ST16,CGO3+,2Batteries (US plug), Backpack.

Free Domestic shipping.

Yuneec TYPHOON H Pro RTF in w/RealSense,ST16,CGO3+,2Batteries (US plug), Backpack

I am very excited about Part 107 and what this means for the industry. I truly believe that the technology being developed for this will change the world.

With the new Part 107 FAA Remote Pilot in Command (sUAS) certificate now being required for commercial/professional drone flying, non-pilots wanting to charge for flying their drones will have to pass a $150.00 test at an FAA test center.
So I am offering $150 off of most of my professorial level drones including the Yuneec TYPHOON H Pro w/RealSense,ST16,CGO3+,2Batteries (US plug), Backpack.

Free Domestic shipping.

Yuneec TYPHOON H Pro RTF in w/RealSense,ST16,CGO3+,2Batteries (US plug), Backpack
Do you have and H Pros though:confused:?

If you already have a Typhoon and need a spar battery or something you Code 107 will get you 7% off of almost everything in the store including prosumer drones (Typhoon H with out real sense)

If you already have a Typhoon and need a spar battery or something you Code 107 will get you 7% off of almost everything in the store including prosumer drones (Typhoon H with out real sense)
Real Sense/IPS Modules have them, If not when? Thanks

I do not have the real sense modules yet. Sorry but hate to speculate when we will.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval