Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Not more than 10 sats on my Typhoon H Pro just return from Yuneec

Reaction score
My T H P just came back from Yuneec after they fixed gimbal "bungee" issue. The documents said that they upgraded all firmware on T H P and ST16. When I tested it out from my usual spot, I could get no more that 10 sats, regardless of what altitude I tried. Any ideas?

Not sure, but the latest update is giving me similar issues if that helps.

10 should be enough if you allow a little extra time after boot up for better locks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would also think that 10 would be plenty but I also noticed that the follow me button goes on and out of service as well. Not sure if that's related.

I would also think that 10 would be plenty but I also noticed that the follow me button goes on and out of service as well. Not sure if that's related.

Follow Me mode is related to the number of Sats that the ST16 has. When it gets 10 or more you'll start seeing a white flash along with the solid purple light. Follow Me and Watch Me needs a good lock on the ST16's position.

Just curious, but was the H painted or have a sticker applied over the GPS antenna location?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry for the late reply, no, no stickers or mods on mine.

Any type of solar flares, high Kp index on that day? Did you try again on a different day under different conditions and still get only 10?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech