Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Passed

I waited two days shy of eight weeks to receive mine. I guess the shutdown has extended this a bit perhaps?

Nice thing about the currency test, once you have the grade sheet with a "Pass" note on it the process is done. No filing on your end necessary, no waiting, you're good to go. Just don't lose the grade sheet, it serves the same purpose as a log book instructor endorsement.

Nice thing about the currency test, once you have the grade sheet with a "Pass" note on it the process is done. No filing on your end necessary, no waiting, you're good to go. Just don't lose the grade sheet, it serves the same purpose as a log book instructor endorsement.
Mine will be in the log book. Getting ready to take it in a week.

I got my temporary in IACRA today. There's no number on it, just pending. Am I able to get my H+ registered without a number assigned to me yet?

Last edited:
Reactions: Fred Garvin
I got my temporary I IACRA today. There's no number on it, just pending. Am I able to get my H+ registered without a number assigned to me yet?

Yes. Create a 107 account at DroneZone

You 107 cert number is not required. You will want to have your serial number handy for the drone, if it has one.

Reactions: PatR and TurboDad81
Thought you might fins this interesting. They update about where they are in the processing line. Doing January 2, 2019 as of today.

Where do you find where they are in processing? I didn’t see it....

Thanks, Pat. I actually absorbed what I was reading and watching. King Schools is very in depth. I am happy with it. I only wish they did what most of the other ground schools do, and give you a lifetime access to their course. You only get 1 year access. But, I'm retaining the info, so I probably shouldn't need to access it after a year.
I would like to mention, King School just called me, specifically to let me know that their online ground course is now for life, and anyone who purchased their course prior is grandfathered. I left something in my course review saying they should fall in line with other online courses and offer this information for life. Apparently they have been doing it since before I took my course, but the lady who sold me the course told me it was only a year. I thought that was really cool that someone actually sits down and reads all of the reviews and recommendations.

S/N: My certificate showed up yesterday in the Airman Information.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmsmindspace