Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Reached 1 mile with Build 822

0:00 - 12:12 I was not paying attention that I was already flying behind a structure, not until the sensor indicators came on. I have been flying the H Plus, with minimum of 7 sats. no hiccups. Best flights that I have ever had, where I can trust the drone to do it's job.

Reactions: oliver
Depends on who is paying the bills. Some require a VO. I’ve found them to be highly beneficial and well worth the expense. Having a good one lets you do what you could not do without one, which in effect increases profitability.

Reactions: Phaedrus and RPR
Depends on who is paying the bills. Some require a VO. I’ve found them to be highly beneficial and well worth the expense. Having a good one lets you do what you could not do without one, which in effect increases profitability.

hahahaha...... You know it! It all depends if budget calls for a VO.
The Cemex abandoned plant in Davenport is just a maintenance inspection, and this inspection is a bit out of my way, due to how much I took this contractor for. I come here, every 3mos to inspect the towers. Before, I would take a VO, with me, but recently, I don't bring a VO anymore, I've gotten quicker, with my workflow. And I took this contact during my rookie period, and I just never bothered to update it, because Cemex has been good to me.

Just about anything in electrical components can be had through either DigiKey or Mouser Electronics. Both are on line.

We have on in Orange County. I try to avoid them and it's been years since I've been in it. I've had more than one bad experience there, but it might be worth the trip!

The Disneyland of electronics, love em’
I don’t have a problem shopping there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop