Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

RealSense control on ST16

Reaction score
image.png From what I can work out, the future control for the Intel RealSense on the ST16 is the left hand button in the group of 3 at the top right of the controller. It's the only one "without a function" in the manual, and I believe it'll just be a push button "On/off". Clearly this will only come into operation when the module is fitted.
I could be wrong, but that's my guess!

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 6
Reactions: DroneClone
View attachment 531 From what I can work out, the future control for the Intel RealSense on the ST16 is the left hand button in the group of 3 at the top right of the controller. It's the only one "without a function" in the manual, and I believe it'll just be a push button "On/off". Clearly this will only come into operation when the module is fitted.
I believe you may be correct!.Is that a young Chris McMillan avatar as a young Whipper Snapper! LOL !

View attachment 531 From what I can work out, the future control for the Intel RealSense on the ST16 is the left hand button in the group of 3 at the top right of the controller. It's the only one "without a function" in the manual, and I believe it'll just be a push button "On/off". Clearly this will only come into operation when the module is fitted.

My guess is that might be a user assignable toggle. We will find out soon enough!

Hi Chris, I saw that on a YouTube video somewhere and I think your right it's a push on off situation, but I recall also for existing sonar. Man my lips are getting dry from waiting to have a play with this bird!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval