Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

St10+ Controller Is Dead

Reaction score
Hello everyone.
I think my ST10+ is dead as I killed it.
Is there any way to bring it back to life?
When plugged to USB on laptop and I push button inside headphones jack there's no connection between laptop and st10+.
Now when I turn st10+ on, there's red light on showing that remote is on but there's nothing on the screen, just black screen.

Last edited:

Attachments

• 20210105_130422.jpg
    20210105_130422.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 15
The only firmware I know of that works is the original ST10+ firmware. I don't even know how you turned it into a Smartphone. If the "Unbrick" post does not work, it will require someone more familiar with android than I am to reinstall the original operating system and the original firmware.

Reactions: Torcida1950usa
The only firmware I know of that works is the original ST10+ firmware. I don't even know how you turned it into a Smartphone. If the "Unbrick" post does not work, it will require someone more familiar with android than I am to reinstall the original operating system and the original firmware.
I used coolpad 8076d firmware with ICS 4.0.3 that i found online, by installing app to find hardware info.
I don't know nothing about developing but I learn by doing mistakes lol.

Bonjour à tous.
Je pense que mon ST10 + est mort car je l'ai tué.
Y a-t-il un moyen de lui redonner vie ?
Lorsqu'il est branché sur USB sur un ordinateur portable et que j'appuie sur le bouton à l'intérieur de la prise casque, il n'y a pas de connexion entre l'ordinateur portable et le st10+.
Maintenant, lorsque j'allume st10 +, un voyant rouge indique que la télécommande est allumée, mais il n'y a rien à l'écran, juste un

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval