Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Sunset and Storm approaching Lake Okeechobee Florida

Panning when taking video is one of the most difficult to do slowly. I also noticed some jello in the video. Your props may need balanced.

I do a lot of panning when using video, it took a while to get right. Now this is mostly what I do then pull stills from video

Reactions: Old Dude
Not bad, Old Dude! Keep practicing. It takes a while to figure out how what you do in the field is going to look back home on the computer and in video. The dark clouds were ominous indeed!

Reactions: Old Dude
Was using some aftermarket props. No more. Still have not come across a balancer to check my props.
I got the DuBro 499 - works great. After reading some threads on here - I decided to stay with Yuneec props. For my purpose, they work just fine. Balancing will make some difference to video quality. Perhaps the best thing is to get out there and get some time in. Anyhow....

Was using some aftermarket props. No more. Still have not come across a balancer to check my props.
I tried several balancers including the Dubro. None of them worked to my satisfaction. I found the props are really too light to overcome the wheel resistance and they just sit there as if they are in balance.

On a whim I got out my old carbon fiber Q500 balancing rod and it just happens the H props will push over the threads perfectly. That seems to work.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TroyBoy