Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H Manuals

I only see Q500 manuals there - already have those.

May the fourth be with us and the H ships...

Hey you started it!

Reactions: Chris McMillan
Strange how Yuncee posted the manuals, then suddenly took them down. I'm guessing the bird was to have been released today, but with the delays someone forgot to reset the web site. Oh well, they are out in the wild now!

Thanks for sharing the downloads but as capitain is saying they must have taken them down again or they are not visible to me for some reason.

Did you see the note about being 11ft away from the nearest cell phone when calibrating? That is an odd number as it equates to 3.35 meters.
Sorry, just the engineer in me questioning the reason for that specific distance.

I downloaded the manual but have yet to check it out,I was gonna just wait until the unit arrived because there seems to be not much more to learn about it.Reading C.D. I see that if don't read it now and get up to par,It could cause more unnecessary waiting(starting to despise the word) getting my H airborne.

Strange how Yuncee posted the manuals, then suddenly took them down. I'm guessing the bird was to have been released today, but with the delays someone forgot to reset the web site. Oh well, they are out in the wild now!
Yes, a simple case of "The bird has flown".. Unfortunately for us though, we haven't got the bird to take off, let alone fly!
( see what I did there with "bird?)

Reactions: CAPTAINDRONE

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval