Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon h update

Reaction score
Hello pilots, is there a way to update the typhoon h without using the cgo3? I only have the typhoon h with st16 controller and wizard.
Thsnks

You will only be able to update the controller FW... the information for updating both the H itself, as well as any CGO3+ update, is done via the CGO3+ microSD card or via the CGO3+ wireless connection. To my knowledge, nothing is really transferred directly to the AC.

The data on the card inserted into the camera transfers files to the aircraft.

I strongly suggest using the “manual” SD card update method. The only things to remember is to not unzip the files before installing them on the card, make sure the card is completely empty before placing files on the card, load only one file at a time on the card, either ST-16 or camera/aircraft, never both simultaneously, and clear the card of all files after each device has been updated before doing the second device.

One handy tip that always works when searching for newly installed files to bind to, place the ST-16 in Team mode instead of tipping the H to enter bind mode. Do this before going to settings to search for the new firmware. Team mode puts the H in binding mode automatically.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loansjagat