Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

VIDEO Camera Features - Histogram, Burst, Timelapse, Panoramic, Exposure, File Format

Great video Captain! Like your version of poppy as well! There is a chap on a different thread who has posted a great panoramic picture of Northbeach - I think it is somewhere in Ontario.
Incidentally, has any one done any night flying and firework photography?

I triple the idea that you should be working for Yuneec or at least being paid by them and do all their videos. You are the only one so far that has really taken
the time and effort to explain the working of each new feature. I am not a camera guy that knows all there is to know about the settings on the H, but with your
help is much easier to get around in here.
I had no idea what a Histogram was or what it did, according to the video Yuneec put out, it was there and you could move it around and turn it off,
which is what I did. Now I have a better understanding about what it does and it might help later on as I learn.
Thank you again for what you do on this Forum to help all of us less knowledgeable folks. My Hat's off to you my friend, and I wear one quite often.

Reactions: Hjerde63
Many thanks for your videos
This is a precious vademecum for new photo features.
Not just theory, but also fine examples, with an excellent video editing.

Great video Captain! Like your version of poppy as well! There is a chap on a different thread who has posted a great panoramic picture of Northbeach - I think it is somewhere in Ontario.
Weather permitting this Friday fireworks. (Which will be in contravention of the UK ANO of course.)

Thanks! In good old Canada the Legion looks after the poppies (to raise funds for vets), so they all look pretty much as mine does.

I have tried night flying once (I have a vid on my channel showing it). Can't see a darn thing (i.e. objects low to the ground) and for best photography one must turn off the arm lights, which then makes the Typhoon only visible by the tail light (when facing away from you).

Reactions: Hjerde63
I triple the idea that you should be working for Yuneec or at least being paid by them and do all their videos. You are the only one so far that has really taken
the time and effort to explain the working of each new feature. I am not a camera guy that knows all there is to know about the settings on the H, but with your
help is much easier to get around in here.
I had no idea what a Histogram was or what it did, according to the video Yuneec put out, it was there and you could move it around and turn it off,
which is what I did. Now I have a better understanding about what it does and it might help later on as I learn.
Thank you again for what you do on this Forum to help all of us less knowledgeable folks. My Hat's off to you my friend, and I wear one quite often.
Thank you! Much appreciated.

Capt., you have been promoted to a 5 star GENERAL, I too just want to say big thank you , all of your videos are wonderful and have been a major help.

thank you

Reactions: CAPTAINDRONE

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval