Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Warning to land, 5 motors running

Reaction score
Can anyone help a newbie H owner please, I crashed after a slight run away, couldn't gain control and broke one landing leg and one propeller which I replaced.
I went out into my garden to get GPS signal and to test without the propellers. I went through the statuary start up procedure when the warning to land immediately, 5 motors only working came on,I checked and found all six motors working all at the same speed.
There was a very slight clicking/knocking noise from one of the motors but seemed to be in tune with the others.
Does anyone of you experienced pilot have an explanation for the warning sign and what I should do if anything to clear this problem. I have stopped the motors and restarted again but the same warning came on.

Can anyone help a newbie H owner please, I crashed after a slight run away, couldn't gain control and broke one landing leg and one propeller which I replaced.
I went out into my garden to get GPS signal and to test without the propellers. I went through the statuary start up procedure when the warning to land immediately, 5 motors only working came on,I checked and found all six motors working all at the same speed.
There was a very slight clicking/knocking noise from one of the motors but seemed to be in tune with the others.
Does anyone of you experienced pilot have an explanation for the warning sign and what I should do if anything to clear this problem. I have stopped the motors and restarted again but the same warning came on.
That is a standard warning if any props are missing. The H doesn't like it when the motors are started without props. It can sense the load on the motors and will go into 5 rotor mode anytime it senses a motor problem.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ploomy