Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Where is the "Change Font" option gone?

Reaction score
Can someone out there with a Typhoon H, please fire up your ST16.... go to "Pad".... click on Settings, then "Display" .... is there an option there to change font size.... maybe says "Normal" or "Large"? Please let me know if you can see a Font option there because that's been the advice I get from people, and it's not there.
I get 4 alternatives......"Brightness, Wallpaper, Daydream and Cast Screen" no trace of changing font.
I'm on the latest software (B30) and also checked the "Accesibility > Magnification" is off.
The problem is I can't use the trim function on the Dpad until I reduce the font size.... the "OK" button is missing, due.... I'm told.... to the font size being too large. News to me... but I can't fix the problem and use either of the Dpads until it's fixed.... any suggestions out there?

Last edited:
The font size option was removed in one of the firmware updates, since it caused problems with the UI -- not all aspects of Flight Center handled large fonts properly.

Yes, been there too, is and has been in the "Off"Position.

I'm not sure if this idea will work for you or not, but with the ST-16 and the TH powered up, double tap the screen so the telemetry goes away. Then press one of the tabs so the window appears showing the tabs. You might be able to see the 'cancel' & 'OK' buttons in this condition. At least it's worth a shot. You might also try to squeeze the image to make it smaller, but I am still just guessing on this.
Keep us posted, especially if it works.

I'm not sure if this idea will work for you or not, but with the ST-16 and the TH powered up, double tap the screen so the telemetry goes away. Then press one of the tabs so the window appears showing the tabs. You might be able to see the 'cancel' & 'OK' buttons in this condition. At least it's worth a shot. You might also try to squeeze the image to make it smaller, but I am still just guessing on this.
Keep us posted, especially if it works.
No luck on either attempts, but thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis