Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Where's the new Typhoon H firmware?

I'm still waiting for a fix to the issue with EU H480s disconnecting the camera when you raise the landing gear. It doesn't happen every time for me but when it does happen I have to reset the camera settings (white balance etc.). I can go through all the rigmarole of setting it using a card in front of the camera then having it all go out of the window when I raise the landing gear. Very annoying, and a bit embarrassing if it happens in front of a client.

I've been happy with my H but for this issue.

Did this issue get fixed for you eventually ?

Did this issue get fixed for you eventually ?
Nope. Ongoing, but it is intermittent. I can go several flights without issue then have two consecutive flights where it happens, then several more flights without issue.

I know of no clear fixes for this problem but there are things a pilot can do to minimize the risk of it happening.

Nope. Ongoing, but it is intermittent. I can go several flights without issue then have two consecutive flights where it happens, then several more flights without issue.

I know of no clear fixes for this problem but there are things a pilot can do to minimize the risk of it happening.

That's a bummer, i would not be happy with that

That's a bummer, i would not be happy with that
I'm not happy about it. It's just annoying. Having to set up the camera again while in the air after the video has dropped out is far from ideal because it's so hard to get things just right and also eats into the flight time. It happens just enough times for me to be aware that the video may drop out but not enough times for me to change the firmware to the U.S. version and fly illegally.

I'm not happy about it. It's just annoying. Having to set up the camera again while in the air after the video has dropped out is far from ideal because it's so hard to get things just right and also eats into the flight time. It happens just enough times for me to be aware that the video may drop out but not enough times for me to change the firmware to the U.S. version and fly illegally.

I truly wish you could get your problem resolved I hope you keep trying because there must be some kind of way to fix this without a firmware update .
unless that is the only way it can be done because I really don't know myself. I hope you can find someone that can help you.
Keith Kuhn

I truly wish you could get your problem resolved I hope you keep trying because there must be some kind of way to fix this without a firmware update .
unless that is the only way it can be done because I really don't know myself. I hope you can find someone that can help you.
Keith Kuhn
Not likely. The only way to properly resolve the issue that I'm aware of is to install the standard (US) firmware, but to do so in the U.K. would be illegal.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TroyBoy