Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec version of Healthydrones

Reaction score
Like a few of you out there, I regularly watch Simon Newton's 'On the kitchen table' and recently became aware of a service called Healthydrones. It looked interesting so I visited the site only to find out it doesn't support Yuneec products. Is anyone out there using a similar service, and what are your thoughts/results. Is it worthwhile, how much does it cost, etc.
Thanks in advance.

Like a few of you out there, I regularly watch Simon Newton's 'On the kitchen table' and recently became aware of a service called Healthydrones. It looked interesting so I visited the site only to find out it doesn't support Yuneec products. Is anyone out there using a similar service, and what are your thoughts/results. Is it worthwhile, how much does it cost, etc.
Thanks in advance.

The ST16 has a log viewer. If I remember correctly the flight canter app has more info

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just had this reply to Healthydrones Yuneec H support:

"We currently don't support the Typhoon H, but are planning to support it. No definitive timing yet, but hoping to have it sometime in the first part of 2017"

Looks like Tuna's new Flight Centre will be a useful app earlier in new year.

Reactions: Chris McMillan
Any update on HealtyDrones (AirData) because all my other drones are registered in AirData

Well here we are all in April 2018 and still no Airdata or xmaps.com Yuneec support. Wow. Since my 3 DJI drones are on Airdata it would be nice to see my Typhoon H flight info on there as well..

Well here we are all in April 2018 and still no Airdata or xmaps.com Yuneec support. Wow. Since my 3 DJI drones are on Airdata it would be nice to see my Typhoon H flight info on there as well..

And as of today (March 20th, 2019) it's still lacking unless you have an H520. Here's a link to the Supported Aircraft from AirData right now:

And as of today (March 20th, 2019) it's still lacking unless you have an H520. Here's a link to the Supported Aircraft from AirData right now:

And.... it's likely to stay that way. Yuneec brands the H520 as a "Commercial" aircraft. The H+ is considered as a "professional" aircraft in that regard. Obviously Yuneec treats them differently with regards to features and intended use.

Reactions: BigAl07
Never have figured out how Yuneec makes that separation. To fly professionally, ergo for hire, one must obtain commercial certification and register their aircraft commercially. So a professional IS a commercial operator as defined by federal standards and their aircraft, using federal registration requirements, are also commercial aircraft.

If a company had developed a drone to meet a military program of record standard but also desired to market that drone as a commercial product the company would have to develop the two versions independent of each other. The commercial drone could not benefit from R&D paid for through program of record to develop the military drone. However, the military version could benefit from R&D obtained from the commercial development. The differences between the 520 and H Plus are only software so both drones were created from the same pot. The same as was done with the 920 and 920 Plus where the 920 was classed as commercial while the 920 Plus isn’t classed at all.

At least for me Yuneec is implying their primary focus is on those willing to spend the most money when making a purchase, whether or not the product justifies or provides additional value. With the H Plus and 520 we have identical physical properties between the aircraft. Only software differs. Both are commercial platforms.

Never have figured out how Yuneec makes that separation. To fly professionally, ergo for hire, one must obtain commercial certification and register their aircraft commercially. So a professional IS a commercial operator as defined by federal standards and their aircraft, using federal registration requirements, are also commercial aircraft.

If a company had developed a drone to meet a military program of record standard but also desired to market that drone as a commercial product the company would have to develop the two versions independent of each other. The commercial drone could not benefit from R&D paid for through program of record to develop the military drone. However, the military version could benefit from R&D obtained from the commercial development. The differences between the 520 and H Plus are only software so both drones were created from the same pot. The same as was done with the 920 and 920 Plus where the 920 was classed as commercial while the 920 Plus isn’t classed at all.

At least for me Yuneec is implying their primary focus is on those willing to spend the most money when making a purchase, whether or not the product justifies or provides additional value. With the H Plus and 520 we have identical physical properties between the aircraft. Only software differs. Both are commercial platforms.
Since many folks don't know this, it becomes a play on words.
It's a way to market products for the benefit of eating steak and lobster or sushi?

It’s not even a good play on words. An under grad law student could destroy the separation in a closing argument.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval