Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Anyone down under want to buy 4 batteries?

Reaction score
I'm going to return my H next week, I am sick of this camera with it's plastic lens and brutal encoding, plus now I have driftagate and been advised by my dealer not to fly until the firmware update is applied next week and see if that fixes the problem. I am going to request a refund and maybe get a P4 or go all out on an Ipro. @Yuneec_Usa @yuneec53

Anyway there are 4 batteries, 3 brand new, only charged never flown, I'll drain these down to about 50%-60% tomorrow for storage. The fourth has been flown about 20 times max.

There should be no problem to ship these international, thats how I got them.
Shipping from Ireland the postal rates are here, Express Post International it should be about 25 euro
or if someone wants to do via UPS you can use the town of Ballina, Rep of Ireland as the collection town and work out shipping rates to where you are...UPS Calculate Time and Cost
For you assurance of my bona fide, I can provide you with the business contact details of my company where you can reach me.

Send me a PM if interested.

Last edited:
mweir, I am sorry about you dissatisfaction with your H, I know it's camera is a ways off from a P4, but mine for the money, is what it is!. i hope you find one that meets all your needs!

Reactions: banned user
mweir, I am sorry about you dissatisfaction with your H, I know it's camera is a ways off from a P4, but mine for the money, is what it is!. i hope you find one that meets all your needs!
Thanks, I'm going return it - and sit on the bench for a while I think, I really don't want to have another dji product again, maybe I'll wait and see if things improve with the H.

I guess if they had not advertised this camera as 4K @ 100Mbs my expectations would be lower and I might actually had tried to hands-on test the camera before buying...Thats a note for next time...It makes me a little queasy too to see they now advertise it on the US site at 60Mbs where as my bitrate inspector confirms it's set at a max of 50. I guess if Dji and Go-Pro advertise at 60 we can't be seen with 50 ;)

Last edited:
I'm going to return my H next week, I am sick of this camera with it's plastic lens and brutal encoding, plus now I have driftagate and been advised by my dealer not to fly until the firmware update is applied next week and see if that fixes the problem. I am going to request a refund and maybe get a P4 or go all out on an Ipro. @Yuneec_Usa @yuneec53

Anyway there are 4 batteries, 3 brand new, only charged never flown, I'll drain these down to about 50%-60% tomorrow for storage. The fourth has been flown about 20 times max.

There should be no problem to ship these international, thats how I got them.
Shipping from Ireland the postal rates are here, Express Post International it should be about 25 euro
or if someone wants to do via UPS you can use the town of Ballina, Rep of Ireland as the collection town and work out shipping rates to where you are...UPS Calculate Time and Cost
For you assurance of my bona fide, I can provide you with the business contact details of my company where you can reach me.

Send me a PM if interested.
Hey @mwelr, man I feel your pain. My Typhoon has been sitting over at Yuneec Repair for about two weeks now and they still haven't gotten to it. I don't think I'll be seeing it again until August. When the vehicle does come back, if it's not "repaired" to my satisfaction I'm going to put it up for sale on Ebay and take the loss. I will then have SIX batteries up for sale.:mad:

Reactions: banned user

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval